During this holiday, I was very happy to read good news from Marcos (a visitor of this website) regarding the treatment outcomes of his wife, suffering from stage IV endometrial cancer.
Here is a short summary extracted from the e-mails Marcos sent to me:
Status before the treatment, before May 28:
– My wife’s tumors are found in the vertebra L2, bone and soft tissues around them.Size 6x4x5 cm.Lungs: about 14 very small nodules,the largest 1.2 cm, another 0.9, rest less than 0.4 cm
– The tumor that gives problems is that of the vertebra L2 by its growth toward the spinal canal
In the analysis of tumor tissue (similar to foundation one)the mutations found were PI3K, PTEN, ESR1, and CTNNB1
– The state of my wife is very good, can travel, walking, cycling, does not appear to have this terrible disease, her capacity for fight and her desire to live are incredible. Despite the setting of 5 vertebrae in his back from the last operation.
Results reported on July 26:
– The intensive treatment is giving a good result. reduction of tumor markers of 240 to 80. Destruction of half of the 14 lung nodules, with size reduction of the two largest. reduction in size of the lesion of the vertebra L2.
Part of the implemented treatment schedule was shared by Marcos here. The idea of his approach was to build an extensive treatment approach in order to increase the chance of success of the chemotherapy. This was done together with a medical doctor and they succeeded. Next to the chemotherapy, the treatment schedule included a few other substances expected to exert a strong pressure on the cancer cells, including glycolisis inhibitors such as 2DG intravenous and Salinomycin intravenous, but also diet approaches such as 3 days fasting before chemotherapy and Ketogenic Diet.
Marcos allowed me to publish his complete treatment schedule, but in order to mantain the safety of this website, if anyone is interested in knowing the details I think it’s best that you contact Marcos.
In my opinion the key of this success were the following aspects:
- Attitude: Positive behavior, belief and expectation of Marco’s wife is essential
- Coherent intravenous treatment: Correct type, dose and timing of additional intravenous treatments next to chemo
- Coherent support for core treatments: Fasting before chemo, keto diet, and several other drugs and supplements used
This site is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through this site and linkages to other sites, I provide general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. I am not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site. This is just my own personal opinion regarding what we have learned on this road.
Please read an extended version of the Disclaimer here: https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/?page_id=1794