Question About Fenbendazol!!!
Hi my mother has been diagnosed about 2 months ago with stage 4 lung cancer. On her right upper lobe. She fell into a deep depression out of the gate and decided to not do radiation or chemo because of her weight so i started her on Joe's fenbendazole treatment plan.
Now my question is. Does Alchohol negate or kill fenbendazole?
I tell her not too but she mixes the powder "fenbendazole " in her Smirnoff alcoholic drink when she takes it every time. And I'm just hoping the alchohol isnt completely negating the effectiveness of the fenbandazol. I've looked everywhere and cant find an answer. Would anyone be able to answer?
Thank you so much.
Hi, according to this alcohol may even help the absorption of Fenbenadzole and the bioactivity is not influenced https://patents.google.com/patent/CN103877025A/en
Thank you so much for the speedy reply and going threw the trouble to find that!!!! Its extremely appreciated!!!!
1. Do you have any information on efficacy of Fenbendazole alone before the start of chemotherapy, vs using it only in conjunction with chemotherapy. In the Joe Tippens case, he had used it along with chemotherapy. If chemotherapy has not yet started, will starting Fenbendazole before it have any benefit ?
2. I saw the article on the efficacy of Parabendazole and Oxabendazole in pancreatic cancer which you had shared earlier. I have both Mebendazole and Fenbendazole, but not Parabendazole/Oxabendazole. Is there any information on which of Mebendazole or Fenbendazole may be more useful in pancreatic cancer (assuming Parabendazole/Oxabendazole not available).
3. What are your thoughts on impact of fasting as relates to autophagy impact on cancer cells ?
Thanks very much,
Hi Daniel, could you pls share your thoughts regarding my questions below. Thanks..
Sorry for forgetting to answer and thank you for the reminder. I do my best to keep up with all but sometimes I may miss some so it's good to have reminders.
1. At this point there is no consolidate information on the efficiency of Fenbendazole in humans. If Fenbendazole adds value for a specific patient, it should add also when used without chemo. Btw, I think Joe used in combo with immunotherapy. I would start it before but I would stop it 3 days before chemo and restart on the chemo day. (The goal of this short break from Fenbendazole is to let cancer cells be active prior to chemo so they can be targeted better by chemo.)
2. I would just use both Mbendazole and Fen combined since both have very limited toxicity
3. If I would want to address cancer with fasting, I would also add an autophagy inhibitor with that. Hydroxychloroquine is a good one since it has long half life so it doesn't have to be taken each day if someone is fasting
I hope this answers your questions.
Thanks Daniel. Appreciate your taking the time and your thoughts.
What is your experience with fenbendazo? We will start giving that to my dad tomorrow. One package? Is that accurate-222mg.
Do you have any idea how long it takes to kick it?
Thanks for your time.
I wrote a post on Fenbendazole here and there are more comments to that that may be relevant. https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/fenbendazole/
To my knowledge Pnacur C packages of 1g contain 222mg, but just check the statement on the package of the product you have. It will not make a major difference if it is 200 or 250mg.
To kick in depends on the people, e.g. tumour type and absorption. In any case. I was recently speaking with a breast cancer patient and friend who felt a strong response since the first day she took Fenbendazole reflected in tumor lysis. She knows well her body and the tumor and drugs, as she is fighting cancer for >10 years and she clearly was the response in the first day. Others do not respond at all.
Nevertheless, to answer your question, if there is response I would expect to see it already in the first month of treatment (based on anecdotal reports as well as the scientific report on Mebendazole).
My mom has a Stage D (last stage) of liver cancer. MRI shows half of the Liver is with advanced cancer and the other half is already with Cirhosys that she has for 5 years now. The Corhosys is from her Diabetes , not from alcohol.
The cancer also affected her blood vessel attached to the liver.
Doctors said it's too late for any chemo therapy and there is nothing they can do.
We want to start with Joe's method unsing Fembendazol.
Any advise on the dosage is welcome as we want to start asap.
Hi, very sorry to hear about your mom's condition.
About the dosage:
"The dosage Joe took was 222mg of fenbendazole for 3 days on and 4 days off weekly. Joe was advised this to ensure optimal liver functioning. Some people do take it everyday for the first 2 weeks then drop down to the recommended 3-4 regime. Dosages up to 300mg have proven to be well tolerated."
Thanks so much for the quick reply.
Since it is my first day researching this topic, can you advise what are other items/dosages recommended by Joe along with the Fembendazol?
I found everything i needed in Australia, different brand names though .
Thanks for the help
Great! Good luck!
Look on Facebook and join Tippens group. It’s for cancer patients only. You may find support and hope there. Prayers for your mother!
I ordered 100 grams of Fenbendazol from the Fenben Lab in Lithuania.
Any experience that this could not be the real thing?
Purity and quality are extremely important to Fenben Lab. We make sure all of our products are thoroughly tested by well-established third-party laboratories before they are sold to you. The lot number can be found on the label of the product.
Tests that are done:
- Anionic Chromatography
- Anionic cationic Chromatography
- Heavy metals (Toxic elements)
Certificate of Analysi