Oleuropein  

RSS

E
 E
(@ergin)
11/03/2018 11:24 pm  

Hi Daniel,

As promised to everyone,i begin this post.I hope it helps at the end.I believe it too much as a natural cancer drug.

Writing a post like yours is very difficult.Reports,how to use etc...Now i understand this.

But begining is the half of the work.

Kind Regards

Ergin

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
12/03/2018 10:50 am  

Hi Ergin, thanks for starting it. I am looking forward to read the info you are going to share with us here on Oleuropein. Articles you find useful, where to buy it, anecdotal reports are all useful. Many of these you already shared here and there through this website but the info is fragmented and difficult to be used by people. This is why it will help if you post everything together. Thanks in advance.

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
25/03/2018 9:25 am  

I want to begin with this article because they are claming that they search internet and this is a good summary.But after you enter the oleuropein world you will understand its power.It has other wonderful abilities that is not in this article.

Like it lowers blood glucose,it really protects normal cells from chemo especially hearth,and it is very synergetic with chemo etc.

It is bioavailibity is very high with oral usage.The most powerfull natural anticancer drugs doesnt have this ability.It is not toxic to normal cells.(That is what we want in all treatments).

It lowers blood pressure.

It consists glucose molecule.The anticancer power may come from this.

Real cases which i saw with my eyes:We used oleuropein to lower CRP with 5 patients.They all use high dose antibiotics but couldnt satisfied.And only after oral oleuropein CRP went to zero in all cases.This is a very good proof for me to see its benefit.

Step by step i am planning to talk about it.With scientific base and also a more clear way for people to understand who begin searching newly.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997426/

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
25/03/2018 11:01 am  

Increased levels of 8-OHdG shows us the damage of kidney after cisplatin.

Oleuropein treated mouse has normal levels after cisplatin.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1021949816300916 

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
25/03/2018 11:22 am  

12 days of oral usage,all tumors of mouse regressed.

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
25/03/2018 11:33 am  

You may think that it is a powerful antioxidant so we can not use it with chemo.But it repairs lots of gene disorders like curcumin.

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
25/03/2018 11:51 am  

Patients who did gene sequencing test are familiar to genes like p53,COX-2...

I wonder the results after oleuropein usage.Because inflamation , COX-2 and CRP has a very big relationship on cancer cells.If oleuropein deplets CRP on blood counts, it is clear that it has a role with tumor necrotic factor receptors and inflamation mediators.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24377598/

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
25/03/2018 12:48 pm  

Please correct me if there is a false knowledge.I am not an expert or a doctor.Just researcher.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
26/03/2018 12:01 am  

Thanks Ergin! Is there any report on what is the required dose in humans for anti cancer effects? 

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
26/03/2018 7:45 pm  

Shortly, If we want oleuropein in our body everytime,we have to consume it at every 4-5 hours.It is calculated from blood half life which is 2 hours peak value.

As we now know that oleuropein is late apoptotic so we have to wait to see its anti-cancer effects.Some of its health effects are seen after 21 days and some are seen in only 1 day(CRP depletion).But you know cancer is different.COX-2 inhibition may occur in 1 day.(This is only my thought,there is no proof about it on cancer cells)And ofcourse inhibition of COX-2 alone does not mean that you will kill all cancer cells.

I prefer liquid form because you can wait it under your tongue.

Its taste is bitter.I finished a bottle by using a desert spoon 4-5 times daily.I used it for sinus infection which antibiotics didnt help to me.I know people who is using it to prevent cancer.

I can not give an exact dosage of oleuropein which has anticancer effect.What i know is,it is not toxic.

You can reach higher doses with oral usage.I am talking on articles which i read.Later i will write the links

ReplyQuote
Share: