Mebendazole  

RSS

akis.tzortzis@gmail.com
(@akis-tzortzisgmail-com)
27/11/2018 3:39 pm  

Hello,

I am about to embark on drug cocktail approach and was thinking of starting on mebendazole. From what I have read, the dosing varies from 200mg/day to 3000mg/day. For a standard 100mg tablet, that would be 30 per day! I presume I need to find the 500mg tablets, which I will first try the GP, but if he does not prescribe then I will have to buy elsewhere. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where from?

Is it wise to also take cimetidine to enhance the mebendazole and at what doses?

Many thanks

Akis

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
27/11/2018 5:24 pm  

Hi Akis,

I would take max 1g/day  https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/the-over-the-counter-drug-mebendazole-acts-like-chemotherapy-but-with-virtually-no-side-effects/

I used to buy the 500mg capsules from eBay - at that time they were coming from Thailand (Benda 500).

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
akis.tzortzis@gmail.com
(@akis-tzortzisgmail-com)
27/11/2018 5:44 pm  

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for that, I have also found Benda 500 on ebay and at another online shop (I now forget where). It is quite expensive at £2 /100mg in the UK,  0.25 USD/100mg US in India. Why would you not take more than 1000mg/day? Why did you stop taking it?

Many thanks

Akis

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
28/11/2018 6:06 pm  

HI Akis,

I would take 1g/day max as based on research shared in the post I wrote on Mebendazole that seems to be a fair dose that can be taken for long term. Going to a dose much higher compared to that dose (as u suggested above) on long term may bring some side effects. But that is unknown.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Share: