Leonard
(@leonard)

Was wondering the dose for a terminal cancer patient,  male, 150lbs

ReplyQuote
ZED85
(@zed85)

Posted by: @leonard

Was wondering the dose for a terminal cancer patient,  male, 150lbs

Fenbendazole is pretty well tolerated, and there are many who might be more aggressive in dosing than I was with my spouse.  However, I stumbled upon Joe Tippens' protocol before I found this website and mostly adhered to his guidelines.

I used the fenbendazole from PANACUR C, which was 222mg.  I broke this into two doses daily, 111mg each, one in the morning and one at night, both with food (fat improves absorption).

I combined this with Vitamin E and Curcumin.  Fenbendazole is unlikely to do the job by itself and is more effective with vitamins.  

Some people break treatment into 4 days on/3 days off or 1 week on/1 week off.  I saw no real evidence of toxicity so I gave my spouse 111mg twice daily for two weeks with no side effects.

Daniel liked
ReplyQuote
bellastwilight
(@bellastwilight)

Hi Daniel,

I was diagnosed back in Oct 2015, with ER+, PR+, HER - Breast Cancer, possible stage 1. I only had the tumor removed, no conventional therapies, and the 1 biopsy of tumor.

I began a slew of many different supplements and removed the tumor in 2018. I had another biopsy done in 2019 which was benign. However on 12/31/2020,  I was told the scar tissue was now had about 7 white suspicious spots on the scar tissue, 3 inflamed lymph nodes under my left underarm, and deep below inside the left breast was a 3 cm suspicious mass.

But then I read the facebook mycancerstory.rocks group, where some ladies were saying that Fenben was fueling their cancers. Most were on conventional therapies or talking many other medicines, plus had chemo or radiation or both, no one was doing fenben without conventional. 

However, their cancer was spreading with Fenben or it was fueling the cancer because of their hormonal breast cancer.  Apparently half of the stories I read where of ladies being healed completely and the other 50% it was having an adverse reaction.

Therefore I totally freaked out and become very distressed and depressed because I now was terrified of taking it in case it would fuel the cancer. 

I did research your blog but ladies did not find what I was searching for. No one ever expresses or details  what type of breast cancer they have when they take the Fenben, which is the most concerning, since there are so many different types of Breast Cancer!

What I have read thus far is Fenbendazole is Killing all other types of Cancer period but when it comes to the Hormonal breast cancer like the ER+PR+, HER- it only works some of the time.

My question to you is do you know or have your read/researched where Fenbendazole is fueling the ER+, PR+, HER_ Breast Cancer?? Is it actually recommended someone with this diagnosis continue to take the full treatment Joe recommends and daily?  If so, was the 4 grams sufficient for 280 pound women?

I also read we were NOT to take the Vitamin E due to it affecting our Estrogen in a bad way. Which of course I was also taking it daily and following Joes recommendation to exactly, including his latest blog of taking the Fenben daily since most success stories showed that is what most folks were now doing and it was working wonderfully.

Should I continue the therapeutic dose Fenben and Vitamin E daily? Plus the CBD and Bioavailable Curcumin?

I was taking 4 grams daily due to my weight of 280 pounds in hopes that was enough to arrest all the cancer cells. Would you recommend the 4 grams or more daily?

Thank you in advance for your response. As soon as I am able to afford it I will be purchasing some of your supplements so I can put in my grain of salt to help you for all the wonderful generous support you have given so many in dire straits! You have been a light in the dark for so many, My most sincere gratitude. God bless you!

Respectfully, 

Irene Cantu 

ReplyQuote
Maureen
(@maureen)

Was there ever a reply to this question?

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

@maureen Thanks for the reminder.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

Posted by: @bellastwilight

Hi Daniel,

I was diagnosed back in Oct 2015, with ER+, PR+, HER - Breast Cancer, possible stage 1. I only had the tumor removed, no conventional therapies, and the 1 biopsy of tumor.

I began a slew of many different supplements and removed the tumor in 2018. I had another biopsy done in 2019 which was benign. However on 12/31/2020,  I was told the scar tissue was now had about 7 white suspicious spots on the scar tissue, 3 inflamed lymph nodes under my left underarm, and deep below inside the left breast was a 3 cm suspicious mass.

But then I read the facebook mycancerstory.rocks group, where some ladies were saying that Fenben was fueling their cancers. Most were on conventional therapies or talking many other medicines, plus had chemo or radiation or both, no one was doing fenben without conventional. 

However, their cancer was spreading with Fenben or it was fueling the cancer because of their hormonal breast cancer.  Apparently half of the stories I read where of ladies being healed completely and the other 50% it was having an adverse reaction.

Therefore I totally freaked out and become very distressed and depressed because I now was terrified of taking it in case it would fuel the cancer. 

I did research your blog but ladies did not find what I was searching for. No one ever expresses or details  what type of breast cancer they have when they take the Fenben, which is the most concerning, since there are so many different types of Breast Cancer!

What I have read thus far is Fenbendazole is Killing all other types of Cancer period but when it comes to the Hormonal breast cancer like the ER+PR+, HER- it only works some of the time.

My question to you is do you know or have your read/researched where Fenbendazole is fueling the ER+, PR+, HER_ Breast Cancer?? Is it actually recommended someone with this diagnosis continue to take the full treatment Joe recommends and daily?  If so, was the 4 grams sufficient for 280 pound women?

I also read we were NOT to take the Vitamin E due to it affecting our Estrogen in a bad way. Which of course I was also taking it daily and following Joes recommendation to exactly, including his latest blog of taking the Fenben daily since most success stories showed that is what most folks were now doing and it was working wonderfully.

Should I continue the therapeutic dose Fenben and Vitamin E daily? Plus the CBD and Bioavailable Curcumin?

I was taking 4 grams daily due to my weight of 280 pounds in hopes that was enough to arrest all the cancer cells. Would you recommend the 4 grams or more daily?

Thank you in advance for your response. As soon as I am able to afford it I will be purchasing some of your supplements so I can put in my grain of salt to help you for all the wonderful generous support you have given so many in dire straits! You have been a light in the dark for so many, My most sincere gratitude. God bless you!

Respectfully, 

Irene Cantu 

Dear Irene,

I apologize for the delay of my response. 

There are a few discussions here regarding Fenbendazole (and additives) in relation to Breast cancer https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/fenbendazole/ (and ofcourse the discussions on FB pages) but regardless, there is not much research available on Fenbendazole to clarify your question. 

In my view Fenbendazole is just one of the many promising repurposed drugs. So if you don't have a good feeling about it, its best to stop and use something else. 

As it is well known, one of the main anti-cancer effects of Fenbendazole is due to its microtubule inhibiting activity. Microtubule inhibitors are known to be active against cancer such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, pancreatic, etc.

So what I would do in this case would be to select one or more repurposed drugs with microtubule inhibiting activity. Some of the drugs acting on this line are e.g. Mebendazole, Griseofulvin, Ivermectin. Mebendazole and Griseofulvin have been discussed in details on this website:

https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/the-over-the-counter-drug-mebendazole-acts-like-chemotherapy-but-with-virtually-no-side-effects/

https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/griseofulvin-like-chemotheraphy-but-without-its-side-effects/

Regarding your question on the dose of Fenbendazole, I assume 4g that you were using contains 4 x222 mg Fenbendazole. I think this dose is a little on the high side and may put higher pressure on the liver and possible blood profile.

I would probably go with 2 x 222 mg/day and try to increase the absorption of that by taking it with piperine + some oil and/or mixed in a little alcohol.

If you cannot afford, but you strongly need something from MCS Formulas, please let me know, and we will get in contact with you and help you with that as we can.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: