Notifications
Clear all

Dosage and usage of pure Fenbendazole

Page 2 / 2

jscottray
(@jscottray)

Question: for possible lung cancer (spot on lung, trouble breathing) would a protocol of 222 mg of Fenbendazole, 600 mg curcumin, 25 mg cbd, and vitamin e for 7 days a week be suitable? And for what period of time?

ReplyQuote
johan
(@j)

@jscottray 

Here are 3 cases of a complete response using Fenbendazole:

https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/community/postid/4753/

Case 1: FBZ 1 gram three times per week

Case 2: FBZ 1 gram orally three days per week, vitamin E 800 mg daily, curcumin 600 mg daily and CBD oil

Case 3: Accelerated Methotrexate, Vinblastine, Doxorubicin, and Cisplatin (AMVAC) for 6 cycles over the course of 4 months along with concurrent FBZ 1 gram three times weekly.

ReplyQuote
jscottray
(@jscottray)

@j Thank you Johan!

ReplyQuote
cl812271
(@cl812271)

Hi all, 

I noticed from Joes blog Oct 21, that he recently changed his protocol.

Apart from sticking with the Panacure C , he has aligned his other products to Ultra Botanics which I'm not sure are only available in USA. 

He has dropped his Vit E and now advises:-

1. Panacure C same dose but daily and not 3 on 4 off

2. Cbd oil 25mg

3. Curcumin but now with addition of Quercetin in one tablet

4. Berberine  dosage unknown 

Anyone have any thoughts on the revised protocol and as i am keen to try this, I live in the UK and would appreciate a recommendation for a quality cbd oil that gives 25mg broad spectrum dose. I noticed that the Ultra Botanics blend was over $200 just for cbd . Would really appreciate some advice on this one as i have all the others.

Thanks,

Chris

ReplyQuote
bluejaguar
(@bluejaguar)

@lawrencewcarlson Please define "so much" that gave you liver enzyme issues.  The directions everywhere are very clear on how much to take.  Wondering what you actually took.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: