Notifications
Clear all

Dosage and usage of pure Fenbendazole

gbsk
 gbsk
(@gbsk)
Topic starter  

We have some pure Fenben.  Does anyone have information on the Dosage and usage of pure Fenbendazole?   Thank you

Shanti
(@shanti)

Hi- Pancure-C (which is what most people use) has 222mg per gram of powder. The original Tippen's protocol is 1g of the powder for 3 days out of the week. So you would measure 222mg out on a scale if what you have is pure fenben.  Some people now dose higher than Joe's original protocol. When I saw him speak recently he said he dosed that way out of an abundance of caution since no one was using it at that time, but now does not see a concern with everyday use. 

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

Posted by: @gbsk

We have some pure Fenben.  Does anyone have information on the Dosage and usage of pure Fenbendazole?   Thank you

Hi, where did you buy it? Make sure its 100% Fenbendazole. Some people on Facebook analysed one from an online seller and it was 7% instead of 100%. Best is to use Panacur C in order to make sure you have Fenbendazole not just a powder sold to you as Fenbendazole.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
gbsk
 gbsk
(@gbsk)
Topic starter  

A place in Lithuinia I think.  That's about all the   sell.  The original question remains.   We have some pure Fenben. Does anyone have information on the Dosage and usage of pure Fenbendazole? Thank you

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

@gbsk 

Hi, I think that was the place with the problems. 

Your question has a response from Shanti above, i.e. about 222mg/day pure Fenbendazole, 3 days ON, and 4 days OFF during the week.

Please see more details here: https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/fenbendazole/

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Blueweed
(@blueweed)

I'm pretty sure most people here are for human usage but just in case someone is thinking about the dosage for your dog or cat, it's not the same as what is being talked about here. Fenbendazole is available in 222 mg/gram granules, 222 mg/gram suspensions and 100 mg/gram pastes, 25mg/ml liquids, 100mg/ml liquids.  Dosage:  22.7mg/lb for puppies <6 months > 6 weeks. Dosage:  45.4mg/lb for Adults > 6 months. Dosage:  11.36mg/lb for pregnant bitches; do not give paste to pregnant or lactating dogs. Dosage of 22.7 mg/lb or 50mg/kg is recommended for 3 consecutive days and 45.4mg/lb for one time treatment.

Treats whipworms, tapeworm-taenia, lungworms, giardia, roundworms. It does not treat dipylidium-caninum, flea tapeworm. 

Daniel liked
ReplyQuote
dmaclelland
(@dmaclelland)

What supplements should we take while on Fenbendazole regiment.  Cancer we are dealing with is non cell lung cancer , and pancreatic cancer. 

ReplyQuote
LookingForTreatment
(@lookingfortreatment)

Posted by: @shanti

Hi- Pancure-C (which is what most people use) has 222mg per gram of powder. The original Tippen's protocol is 1g of the powder for 3 days out of the week. So you would measure 222mg out on a scale if what you have is pure fenben.  Some people now dose higher than Joe's original protocol. When I saw him speak recently he said he dosed that way out of an abundance of caution since no one was using it at that time, but now does not see a concern with everyday use. 

Was it not grams per bodyweight? How much should a male weighting 85 kgs take for example? Looking to treat prostate cancer with it?

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

Hi @lookingfortreatment

Fenbendazole is usually used at the dose mentioned above. Here you can also find more discussion about Fenbendazole https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/fenbendazole/

Most of those using Fenbendazole are using at 222mg/day mainly due to practical reasons (given the way is packaged). If I wanted to adjust the dose as a function of weight, I would consider 222mg/day/70 kg (average body weight). However, adjusting a bit dose will not make as much difference as when we focus on increasing its bio-availability, by e.g. taking it with some fatty food or maybe milk with higher fat content.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
LookingForTreatment
(@lookingfortreatment)

Posted by: @daniel

Hi @lookingfortreatment

Fenbendazole is usually used at the dose mentioned above. Here you can also find more discussion about Fenbendazole https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/fenbendazole/

Most of those using Fenbendazole are using at 222mg/day mainly due to practical reasons (given the way is packaged). If I wanted to adjust the dose as a function of weight, I would consider 222mg/day/70 kg (average body weight). However, adjusting a bit dose will not make as much difference as when we focus on increasing its bio-availability, by e.g. taking it with some fatty food or maybe milk with higher fat content.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Thank you. Where can I find more cases where men successfully treated prostate cancer with this regimen? I only found a few cases online. Any info would be much appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

Dear @lookingfortreatment 

This website is mainly dedicated to sharing information regarding the science and implementation of new treatment options. There are some repots here and there on various treatment options, but visitors are coming here mainly to extract information. For some anecdotal reports please check the comment section of the post I wrote on Fenbendazole (link shared above) and the Facebook groups dedicated to Fenbendazole.

Regardless, I would never put aside other treatment options (conventional or new) to only use Fenbendazole. Instead, depending on the case, I would consider Fenbendazole as a possible "lottery ticket" next to other treatment options.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Leonard
(@leonard)

Dosage for a male with terminal cancer and 150 lbs.  Where dl I get this info

ReplyQuote
Share: