Radio embolization vs chemo embolization  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

E
 E
(@ergin)
26/02/2018 9:05 am  

Dear Ieva,

Sorry for disturbing your topic😀My last message is not for you.Are you still using Dapagliflozin?

Kind Regards

Ergin

ReplyQuote
sirsna
(@ieva-berzagmail-com)
26/02/2018 11:44 am  

Hi, Ergin !

No, I do not take Dapagliflozin (I tried it for few days, but my body could not hold them, as I wrote, I had severe edema). I still take metformin, berberine, simvastatin, mebendazole (as angiogenesis inhibitor), aspirin, dipyridamole, Zoledronic acid, omeprazole, Basentabs. Few days ago finished systemic chemo (I think it helped to stop fast progression in bones as no new lytic mets appeared). I am not sure about situation in my liver as no new scans are done. But after 3th chemo liver mets were stabile. Previously I had very fast progression in liver from no mets in March 2017 to multiple mets in Oct 2017. My blood marker ca15-3 also dropped from 260 to 30. I am nnow in search for good maintenance therapy. 

ReplyQuote
sirsna
(@ieva-berzagmail-com)
26/02/2018 12:07 pm  

Btw, dipyridamole should be weak GLUT inhibitor

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
26/02/2018 2:43 pm  

HI Ieva, I would not rely much on MBZ as an angiogenesis inhibitor. While is doing that I bit, it's main strength are related to microtubule inhibition.

I discussed other angiogen inhibitors that are more powerful such as TM.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
26/02/2018 4:27 pm  

I totally recognized what you are saying Ergin. And that is amazing ... so many people loosing so much time wondering around instead of going to action. So you are totally right! Somehow that is how most of the people on this planet are acting, in general not only in oncology. Going to action is so important in life and extremely important in oncology. That is why we should not do more than exposing option. If people are interested and driven, they will ask more questions. If not, you can use your time and energy for something better.

ReplyQuote
Tugrul
(@tugrul)
26/02/2018 5:31 pm  

Don't get offended.

You are both mistaken. Only smart people lose time. No matter what the result is, average Joe acts faster. I have been reading such documents, research papers and patents for 6-7 years after my wife's cancer case. And I will continue doing it all my life. Do you think you are average? "Normal" people never do this way. It is a psychological fact. And that's why you are both mistaken to generalize it. It is only your mistake. Sad, but true.

Metallica - Sad But True :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
26/02/2018 7:22 pm  

Hi Tugrul.

No offense off-course. I actually like debates since only those help us evolve and sharpen our views. Just that I expect those who enter debates, to also be informed and discuss based on facts and references. Otherwise anyone can state anything. Reference to a song doesn't help in this case, although I like Metallica.

My point of view is actually developed after interaction with many people + statistics on this website. That doesn't apply to all off course but to many. Yet, I understand it could be biased. Just to be clear since we are discussing in this space initiated by Ieva, I am not referring to her as she is doing a lot. 

You've made a reference to myself and my response is simple: from your statement I realize you haven't read many posts on this website to understand the efforts some of us did to help our love ones. There are many examples on this line but it doesn't help anyone getting in to that.

What would help instead is if you would share with us your findings after researching cancer and treatments during all these years. What are your most relevant findings in terms of effective treatments? 

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
26/02/2018 10:27 pm  

Dear Ieva,

I watched a tv program.Amazing doctors and scientists were talking about cancer and immunity.They believe an 13 year old child may have a very old immunity.If anyone who was always ill ,has an old immunity.I always thinking the opposite but i was wrong.

I remember this when i saw statin in your protocol.

They are thinking that one day every people will use statins maybe.Because of its immunomodulatory effect.Tregs which we hate in cancer world.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mi/2013/167086/

Statins desire more respect.

Daniel has a good post about it.

Btw,you are doing such a great job Ieva.

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
26/02/2018 10:52 pm  

Hi Daniel,

It is very clear that they will solve the cancer problem with immunity at the end.But till waiting for them to find,we have to work more on phlorizin😀.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
26/02/2018 11:08 pm  

Hi Ergin,

I have energy to work on more than Phlorizin at the same time 🙂 and soon will also have the time. I will be glad to hear any good news you may have related to it. Also, maybe you have ideas about how we could find ways to support it's implementation in more clinics (where it is allowed)?

Maybe I should start up a website with private access, where I write down in details various treatment protocols, and where I invite medical doctors and scientists to join in, pick up info and discuss various treatments and results ... I could start with those I am already in contact with.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
26/02/2018 11:13 pm  

Yes Daniel,

I have good but early news as you know.It is always pleasure for me to work with you for humanity.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: