Panacur C (fenbenda...

Notifications
Clear all

Panacur C (fenbendazole) for prostate cancer level 1~2

reaganahn
(@reaganahn)
Topic starter  

Hello everyone especially Mr. Daniel my name is Reagan Ahn and my father is struggling from prostate cancer level 1~2. My father has been struggling from prostate cancer for 2 years now and he just had his 3rd surgery for removal of cancer cells. 

After watching the video interviewing Joe Tippens my father decided to take Panacur C (fenbendazole) along with other vitamins especially vitamin E. After reading several of your articles I am convinced as well and as a family we are going to push through with this idea. 

If I may I was wondering if I could as a few questions. 

1. Is Panacur C (fenbendazole) effective for prostate cancer levels that are as low as 2 or 1? 

2. If it isn't too much trouble can you share some links that provide information on Panacur C and prostate cancer especially those relate to lower levels of prostate cancer? Levels 1~2. 

I am sure you are very busy and you must get a ton of requests on a daily basis. 

Thank you very much for posting such detailed and logically sound postings consistently for years on end. 

Thank you. 

Regards, 

Reagan Ahn

[email protected] 

Topic Tags
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

@reaganahn

Hi Reagan,

Thank you for your kind post. Please, don't use Mr. Daniel.  Calling me Daniel, it's enough.

1. There are chances that Fenbendazole can be effective for earlier stage prostate cancer too. So I would clearly try it, but I would make sure that this is not the only treatment used. When cancer is in early stage, such as that of your dad, there are many conventional ways to successfully fight cancer and keep it away, at least for a long period of time. If your dad wants to avoid the conventional treatment route, make sure that you build a strong cocktail of supplements and re-purposed drugs. In that case Fenbendazole it's a good starting point but it should be just one of the several treatment approaches used in paralel, to increase the chance of success.

2. There are two studies I shared here https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/fenbendazole/ on prostate cancer cells:

- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260343692_Effects_of_fenbendazole_and_vitamin_E_succinate_on_the_growth_and_survival_of_prostate_cancer_cells

- https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a545657.pdf

If there are questions please let us know. There are contributors on this website such as @Shanti who have great knowledge in the field of prostate cancer treatments. Also, please read the discussions here https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/community/prostate-cancer/

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Shanti
(@shanti)

Hi Reagan,

If I understand, your father's prostate cancer is grade group 1-2, which means his cancer is well contained in a small area and his Gleason is less than or equal to 7. Typically this situation is either monitored with active surveillance (depending on age, rate of PSA rise, number of positive biopsy cores, and a few other factors), or treated with radiaton, brachytherapy, cyberknife, or HIFU, which are typically curative with few side effects when the cancer is early and contained. You say that your father has had 3 surgeries for removal of cancer cells, which makes me think I am missing or not understanding something. If you are able to clarify, please let us know as we can then provide better suggestions.  Best to you and your father.

Ed McKean liked
ReplyQuote
reaganahn
(@reaganahn)
Topic starter  

@shanti

Hi Shanti thank you so much for the very fast reply. I am very sorry but I got the words mixed up thinking in Korean and writing in English. My father has bladder cancer... I am very sorry to mix up the words. 

My father first got bladder cancer 2 years ago where he had his first surgery for removal of the cancer cells. Then after a year and a half (of not regularly going to the doctor and not changing living habits) he found out the cancer "returned" and he had his second surgery. After said second surgery he changed his living habits dramatically. Primarily exercising and eating healthy (he never smoked cigarettes or drank liquor before so didn't need to change that). After going through big changes to live healthier we sort of expected him to not have to deal with cancer which looking back seems pretty naive in our part. After 3 months we went to the doctor for the regular check up and the cancer cells still "returned" so after reading your articles we decided to take Fenbendazole. 

Again sorry for the mix up and long writing.

Regards, Reagan Ahn

Ed McKean liked
ReplyQuote
reaganahn
(@reaganahn)
Topic starter  

@daniel

Thank you Daniel I will surely read the articles you suggested 🙂

I just wanted to say thank you one last time going through your writings I see how dedicated you guys are on helping out people. It showed again in your reply time. Helping people you have never met and will probably never meet is something beyond most people. Definitely including myself. 

Thank you. 

Reagan Ahn

Ed McKean liked
ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

@reaganahn

Hi Reagan,

Thank you. If we can help with anything else, please let us know. A lot of health for your dad!

Kind regards,
Daniel

Ed McKean liked
ReplyQuote
Share: