Phytic Acid / Phytates / IP6 --- Anti-cancer  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

GgE
 GgE
(@gge)
11/08/2020 7:55 pm  
Posted by: @johan

In the context of a multi-drug/substance approach, I think IP6 and Inositol are good candidates.

I agree. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

just because we don’t know how it works does not mean that it doesn’t work.

Actually, the reason these substances were selected by researchers and patients before, and the reason why we’re discussing them here is because they have shown very interesting effects. 
I posted the researcher’s comment to elicit more study so that we all can learn more, not to kill the conversation at all.

IP6 plus inositol still looks as one of the most promising combinations in my book.

I invite Daniel and others with strong biochemistry backgrounds to shine a light on this subject here.

J liked
ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin
11/08/2020 8:15 pm  
Posted by: @gge

It doesn't necessarily have to enter cancer cells, phytates bind to protein, and cancer cells have a thick protein wall, and as a result could alter the functionality of the cancer cell?

Do you know if any study where they observed this effect? It would be helpful.

Could IP6 affect so many signaling pathways and have so many GFR CT’s in the cancer cells just from the cell membranes?

@gge

No, I was just thinking out loud.

Anyway, I think the key to success is finding effective combinations, no one single substance will ever be enough to deal with such a complex disease. In the context of a multi-drug/substance approach, I think IP6 and Inositol are good candidates.

I would reformulate this statement (for the readers):

One single compound can be enough to kill cancer. This has been already demonstrated with both conventional and alternative treatments. However it is challenging to find the one that is relevant for us. Therefore, to increase the chance of a positive outcome, a combination of multiple substances that help each other is best. 

However, when trying to combine multiple elements it is essential to understand what we are doing and what are the mechanisms that we address. We can never know everything, but there is good amount of literature that can help us increase the chance that we do the right things.

This is the reason why I started publishing posts on strategies to fight cancer, i.e. highlight scientific perspectives that can bring coherence into using combinations of drugs and supplements. Examples of addressed perspectives on this website are: cholesterol, pH, energy, pro-oxidants, and others to come.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin
11/08/2020 8:20 pm  

@gge I will do my best when I find the time ... I will keep this subject on top of my list ... at this moment I am working on the new products at MCS Formulas - this is priority now since the success of MCS Formulas is key for me in staying in oncology field. But I so much look forward to dive deep into subjects like this. Until then, I will jump in to comment or answer questions only when it doesn't take too much time. Thanks for understanding.

Kind regards,
Daniel

This post was modified 1 month ago by Daniel

ReplyQuote
J
 J
(@na)
11/08/2020 9:00 pm  

In the context of a multi-drug/substance approach, I think IP6 and Inositol are good candidates.

I posted the researcher’s comment to elicit more study so that we all can learn more, not to kill the conversation at all.

I know and thank you for a stimulating conversation.

ReplyQuote
Kimster
(@kimster)
12/08/2020 4:07 am  

Hi friends, thank you very much for continuing the discussion for this topic.

Thanks.

Kimster

ReplyQuote
J
 J
(@na)
12/08/2020 5:03 am  
Posted by: @daniel

It doesn't necessarily have to enter cancer cells, phytates bind to protein, and cancer cells have a thick protein wall, and as a result could alter the functionality of the cancer cell?

Do you know if any study where they observed this effect? It would be helpful.

Could IP6 affect so many signaling pathways and have so many GFR CT’s in the cancer cells just from the cell membranes?

@gge

No, I was just thinking out loud.

Anyway, I think the key to success is finding effective combinations, no one single substance will ever be enough to deal with such a complex disease. In the context of a multi-drug/substance approach, I think IP6 and Inositol are good candidates.

I would reformulate this statement (for the readers):

One single compound can be enough to kill cancer.

What's the point of you reformulating my posts? At the very least, read what I write. I was writing about cancer, the disease.

"Reliance on a single agent, whether temozolomide or anything else, is nihilistic, inappropriate, and clearly going to be unsuccessful" 

Henry S. Friedman, MD, Duke Cancer Center.

This was in response to a question about Glioblastoma treatment, many years ago.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin
12/08/2020 1:08 pm  

@johan,

You just brought a specific point/cancer type and "quote" to support a general statement (about cancer, the disease) which does not hold here. The general statement you've made remains incorrect. 

Please, only constructive discussions.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Daniel

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: