(@timmur)

Topic Tags
johan
(@j)

ReplyQuote
timmur
(@timmur)
Topic starter  

@j Thanks again! Spending way too much time on your site, lol!

johan liked
ReplyQuote
johan
(@j)

Posted by: @timmur

time well spent 🙂

ReplyQuote
timmur
(@timmur)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @j

time well spent 🙂

Indeed! 🙂

ReplyQuote
timmur
(@timmur)
Topic starter  

@j Hey I don't know how to directly message you, but I wanted to share these two articles as I noticed you had a bunch of cancer theory stuff on your site and didn't see these up there. I know this doesn't really go in this thread, but....

The Systemic–Evolutionary Theory of the Origin of Cancer (SETOC): A New Interpretative Model of Cancer as a Complex Biological System

Hepatocellular Carcinoma as a Paradigm for a Systemic Evolutionary Approach to Cancer

ReplyQuote
johan
(@j)

@j Hey I don't know how to directly message you, but I wanted to share these two articles as I noticed you had a bunch of cancer theory stuff on your site and didn't see these up there. I know this doesn't really go in this thread, but....

The Systemic–Evolutionary Theory of the Origin of Cancer (SETOC): A New Interpretative Model of Cancer as a Complex Biological System

Hepatocellular Carcinoma as a Paradigm for a Systemic Evolutionary Approach to Cancer

Great find! If you could add this as a comment to the page where I talk about the theory of cancer that would be great-

However complex the disease one is facing might seem the solution could be simple. We're conditioned, and part of this conditioning, especially in the western world, is to present disease in complex terms. This is internationally done so, to disempower us.

I come from a family of scientists, and from a country where science is a major driver of the economy. But I've witnessed its failure. And I've seen proof of curing disease in ways science finds ridiculous.

For example, throughout my entire youth, I was given antibiotics, 4 to 5 times a year to treat my recurrent strep throat infections. This lasted 20 years until I became resistant to antibiotics and I got my tonsils removed. This ended my recurrent strep throat but was the start of tinnitus and other issues. My own son at the age of 8 started getting recurrent strep throat infections, to the point I could predict which day of the week he would fall ill (no kidding). I refused to have his tonsils taken out and found a homeopathic product called Tonsiotren. I live in Chile and we got it from Germany, wasn't easy at the time to get it. 6 weeks of tonsiotren I think it was. He is now 24 and has never gotten a strep throat infection since. I've recommened this same product to someone whose child was about to undergo tonsil removal. Guess what happened ;).

I'm telling this story so you can be more open-minded. 

ReplyQuote
johan
(@j)

* intentionally 😎 

ReplyQuote
timmur
(@timmur)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @j

Great find! If you could add this as a comment to the page where I talk about the theory of cancer that would be great-

However complex the disease one is facing might seem the solution could be simple. We're conditioned, and part of this conditioning, especially in the western world, is to present disease in complex terms. This is internationally done so, to disempower us.

I come from a family of scientists, and from a country where science is a major driver of the economy. But I've witnessed its failure. And I've seen proof of curing disease in ways science finds ridiculous.

For example, throughout my entire youth, I was given antibiotics, 4 to 5 times a year to treat my recurrent strep throat infections. This lasted 20 years until I became resistant to antibiotics and I got my tonsils removed. This ended my recurrent strep throat but was the start of tinnitus and other issues. My own son at the age of 8 started getting recurrent strep throat infections, to the point I could predict which day of the week he would fall ill (no kidding). I refused to have his tonsils taken out and found a homeopathic product called Tonsiotren. I live in Chile and we got it from Germany, wasn't easy at the time to get it. 6 weeks of tonsiotren I think it was. He is now 24 and has never gotten a strep throat infection since. I've recommened this same product to someone whose child was about to undergo tonsil removal. Guess what happened ;).

I'm telling this story so you can be more open-minded. 

Thanks! I left a comment as you suggested. Cool story. I'm a big fan of science and technology, but they fail us on a regular basis! I'm keeping an open mind, just not so open that my brain falls out, lol!

ReplyQuote
johan
(@j)

@timmur 

Lol, and thanks for posting btw!

timmur liked
ReplyQuote
johan
(@j)

It's sort of a combination of different theories such as the theory of cancer as an evolutionary throwback and the theory of cancer as a chronic wound, a wound that does not heal. So many brilliant minds looking at cancer from many different angles, if only the money would flow to the most promising research.

ReplyQuote
Share: