Notifications
Clear all

Modified Citrus Pectin MCS

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
(@j)
Topic starter  

Congratulations, @daniel, on the new addition to your line of supplements!

That's a great product. I know you had doubts before about MCP, what changed your mind?

And Shikonin next, more great news! That's an important anticancer substance IMO and offers powerful synergies: https://synergiesforcancertreatments.blogspot.com/2020/11/combination-of-natural-supplements-as.html

(@daniel)
Admin

Hi @j , Thanks a lot for the word of appreciation. After more research, I realized that the sources of science generated during the past decade on Pectin's potential goes beyond those published on Modified Citrus Pectin, that were often published by a few with conflict of interest.

For example, Pectin binds with heavy metals and toxins, and this property is so specific to Pectins so that they are explored for environmental purposes, such as removing heavy metals from wastewater.

As now, I am convinced about its potential, we thought of making it better, so that it is more likely that it gets into the blood stream to do the desired work.

Shikonin, is really special indeed. There were some studies in China done in lung cancer patients with interesting results. I was searching for it back in 2015 to use it for my wife. At that time I only found the whole plant and even that was very difficult. 

There is a bias at MCS Formulas, so that we often introduce products that I appreciated or that I woudl have liked to have for my late wife ...

Thank you for the link. There are multiple compounds listed on your page that are on our list, like Ellagic acid, Allicin, Graviola, IP6 & Inositol, Ginger / 6-Shogaol, Aloe vera, Lactoferrin, that we intend to offer at some point.

Allicin woudl be a priority, but it is difficult to find a stable one.

Have a nice Sunday!

Kind regards,
Daniel

johan reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)
Topic starter  

@daniel I'll buy your new product Shikonin liposomal as soon as it is available! 

ReplyQuote
(@daniel)
Admin

@j Why Johan?

ReplyQuote
(@j)
Topic starter  

@daniel I know someone who would be interested in trying it.

ReplyQuote
Share: