Garlic - possible treatment  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

n/a
 n/a
(@johan)
08/03/2020 11:25 pm  
Posted by: @doctrlevine

Pic was too big, did not get uploaded.  Also earlier post should have said 8-12ml/day

ah, would love to see this.  thanks for the updates!

ReplyQuote
asafsh
(@asafsh)
09/03/2020 11:51 pm  

@doctrlevine

Thank you very much for update and sharing details.

I wish it will make positive impact. 

Do you intend to combine garlic with radiotherapy to synergize  garlic's immunomodulation with radiotherapy induced immune system stimulation?

And if so do you plan to schedule garlic applications day after the radiotherapy to avoid anti-oxidant effect of garlic on radiotherapy?

Kind Regards

Asaf

n/a liked
ReplyQuote
Nuc
 Nuc
(@doctrlevine)
10/03/2020 8:42 am  

@asafsh

At this point, there is no radiotherapy, either EBRT or SBRT expected in the foreseeable future.  My wife had 7 fractions of SBRT,  treating her 3 areas of mets. around a month ago.  The RGE at 1:1 with DMSO, is working out fine.  We are primarily trying to avoid chemo.  She had blood work last week and her CEA was wnl and CA19-9 was almost there.  Liver enzymes slightly elevated, due to SBRT, nothing to worry about.  We would like to see the LDH continue to drop.  If the trend continues down, no chemo.

n/a liked
ReplyQuote
Nuc
 Nuc
(@doctrlevine)
10/03/2020 8:49 am  

The pic is 2.4 MB.  File size that is allowed is up to 10MB, but when I try and upload, it posts the written message but not the pic, saying file size is too large.  Also, how can I delete a message after posting?  No need to have a list saying here's the pic, and there's nothing shown

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin
10/03/2020 12:24 pm  

@doctrlevine

Hi Nuc, 

It should work to add the pic. If not, please send it to me by e-mail and I will add it. If not, I will erase the post above so that is not left without the pic.

Users can delete or edit own posts for 5 min after publishing that. After that only the admin (me in this case) can edit comments. Whenever, you need to change something after the 5 min, just let me know.

Kind regards,

Daniel

ReplyQuote
asafsh
(@asafsh)
10/03/2020 1:15 pm  

@doctrlevine

You may try to resize the picture let say by 1/2 by Paint program, that will decrease its size 4 times.

ReplyQuote
Nuc
 Nuc
(@doctrlevine)
10/03/2020 1:21 pm  

trying again, maybe from the desktop will work

asafsh and n/a liked
ReplyQuote
n/a
 n/a
(@johan)
10/03/2020 1:46 pm  

@doctrlevine

thank you for posting this picture, Nuc! And your wife's markers are improving, really wonderful!

ReplyQuote
Rick Sanchez
(@ricksanchez)
26/03/2020 3:27 pm  

Hey nuc i just wanna help you somehow i read a lot and collect info about the strongest foods that can cure pretty much anything so i share it with you maybe it will help

eat one bulb a day yest bulb xd 

one bulb with 2liter water you can also add there lemon

suck one glove of garlic 3 times a day in sublingual way 30 min

also try turmeric + black pepper and ggarlic

green tea + black pepper

ReplyQuote
rick137
(@rick137)
24/05/2020 3:01 am  

Nuc how is your wife is garlic injection worked?

ReplyQuote
Amir Zkria
(@amirzkria)
29/05/2020 9:57 pm  

Hi Nuc,

what happens to your wife? hopefully she OK 😊 

Please update

Thank you

ReplyQuote
richsd
(@richsd)
08/07/2020 4:52 pm  

Hello, 

I am interested in leaning more about this as I have been diagnosed with a similar condition.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: