Notifications
Clear all

Combo Metformin And Syrosingopine!!!! Looks Awesome!

1,033 Posts
35 Users
227 Likes
57.1 K Views
johan
(@j)

here´s that screenshot btw

ReplyQuote
johan
(@j)

Posted by: @jens

@j

Hi Johan. Thanks alot. I have been reading your posts and links. Just wanted to say thanks for all your work. Maybe you can advise on a few things. 1.   I am also having trouble sourcing  tetrathiomolybdate.  2. I also need a infusion pump to start 2DG. Our Integrative doctor does not do 2DG and does not have the infusion  pumps. Any thoughts on how I can purchase one at a reasonable cost?  3.My wife stopped responding to the parp inhibitor OLARPARIB. She was not taking any of the things i was suggesting due to pill anxiety due to previous chemo. Finally, she is being receptive now. I am trying to focus on the Mitochondria. Please let me know your thoughts. I know you like natural supplements as well.

1. Loratadine 10mg        4. Lansoprazole 40mg X 2    7.Atorvastatin 40mg X 2   10. Diclofenac

2. Aspirin 81 Mg             5. Cimetidine 400 X 2          8. Fenbendazole 1000mg 3 days on 2 days off           

3. Metformin 850mg x2   6. Doxycycline 100mg         9. LDN 3.0

Natural:

1.Curcumin 6 G                             6. Dan Shen- Tincture I can't find the correct dose- Guessing

2.Berberine 500mg                        7. Baicalin- Tincture  same as above

3.Thiamine 1000mg  tested low      8. B12- Sublingual 

4.DHEA-200mg  tested low             

5.Vitamin D 20,000 iu tested low+ Mag+k

Right now I started her on IV DCA up to 4 Grams two times a week 

and IVC 60 two times a week. i just cant afford any more times unfortunately. I need to try and learn how to do at home. Trying to ad Metromonic 2DG

@jens

Regarding DHEA:

"if a patient took an excessive dose of DHEA, the amount of normal cell telomere decreased, while there was an increase in cancer cell telomere. It was found that those who took an overdose of 25-50 mg daily for more than 3 months had a high incidence of cancer of the prostate gland, breast, colon, lung, and stomach."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16617690/

ReplyQuote
jens
 jens
(@jens)

Hi Johan.

I didnt know about DHEA as much. We had testing done and she was very low. I was trying to get her levels up to normal and at the same time block a pathway. I will have to research more.

Thanks for your help as always.

Jens

johan reacted
ReplyQuote
johan
(@j)

@jens I know of a lady who was perfectly healthy, she started using DHEA topically and not so long after was diagnosed with TNBC. Could have been a coincidence, and as they say, it's the dose that makes the poison. DHEA may have antiaging anticancer benefits but probably only in VERY low doses.

ReplyQuote
jens
 jens
(@jens)

@j That's very interesting. So much to learn.

ReplyQuote
johan
(@j)

An interesting review: 

The thyroid, iodine and breast cancer

https://breast-cancer-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/bcr638

ReplyQuote
johan
(@j)

ReplyQuote
jens
 jens
(@jens)

Hi johan.

Have a good holiday. Thanks for the infusion pump link. That is exactly what I was looking for. 

Thanks.

Jens

johan reacted
ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

@jens Hi Jens,

Sorry for jumping into your discussion but based on this statement

"also need a infusion pump to start 2DG. Our Integrative doctor does not do 2DG and does not have the infusion  pumps. Any thoughts on how I can purchase one at a reasonable cost?"

the infusion pump above is not what is needed in this case.

The infusion pump used for 2DG metronomic delivery is the elastomeric typical infusion pumps used to administer e.g. 5FU such as this one from Braun: https://www.bbraun.com/en/products/b/easypump-ii-st-lt.html

Here you can find multiple types of pumps (different volumes), often set of 10 but not only, available at German pharmacies: https://www.medizinfuchs.de/?params%5Bsearch%5D=easypump&params%5Bsearch_cat%5D=1

Once u click on one it will display all the pharmacies they have it available. Each pharmacy can have different price for the same. You need to select a pharmacy that will ship to your country.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
jens
 jens
(@jens)

@daniel Hi Daniel 

Thanks for the Information on the pumps. It's just a matter of educating myself. On another subject I have not seen too many posts on oncolytic virus therapies. You had one or two links. I am being offered the ov virus in Germany. 

1. What are your thoughts.on OV

2. Currently we have implemented the Shutting down the powerhouse strategy- 

Would it be beneficial to keep the strategy going when starting OV? Or anything else to make OV more more effective.?

Thanks  Daniel.

Jens

ReplyQuote
jens
 jens
(@jens)

Hi everyone

I am not sure if this has been on a previous post but i found it very interesting. I was using Doxycycline with to enhance the effects of the IVC. But I found that Doxycycline only targets the small mitochondrial ribosome while Azithromycin inhibits the large mitochondrial ribosome effect. You really need to use both together.

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
jens
 jens
(@jens)

Here is the link

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31002656/

ReplyQuote
johan
(@j)

Posted by: @jens

Hi everyone

I am not sure if this has been on a previous post but i found it very interesting. I was using Doxycycline with to enhance the effects of the IVC. But I found that Doxycycline only targets the small mitochondrial ribosome while Azithromycin inhibits the large mitochondrial ribosome effect. You really need to use both together.

Nice find!

ReplyQuote
Page 35 / 35
Share: