Combo Metformin And Syrosingopine!!!! Looks Awesome!  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

Jcancom
(@jcancom)
20/01/2019 9:10 pm  

This looks amazing! They claim that they can stop the regeneration of NAD+! Clearly that would have profound anti-caner effects. They used metformin and Syrosingopine. Syrosingopine has been used as a anti-hypertensive in humans since 1960.

https://oncozine.com/drug-cocktail-inhibits-tumor-growth/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28028542

Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
20/01/2019 9:48 pm  

Hi J, indeed its very interesting and this is why some weeks ago I added the above reference on Syrosingopine to the pH strategy https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/ph-cancer-a-top-treatment-strategy/ since the mechanism behind anti-cancer action may also be the acidification of the cytosol (both Syro and Met are known cell acidifies). Anyway, Syro is a good one to keep in mind and add on our list of metabolic inhibitors.

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
20/01/2019 10:12 pm  

Sorry D, I just noticed that you posted this one. I think it is a good idea, though perhaps that we bring this one out more visibly.

In the past some of the truly amazing ideas on our forum and elsewhere get completely lost. I felt badly when I saw my old post from April 13, 2017 on the vitamin C thread and realized that it took us over a year to get this to out to help our friends on the forum. From there it took most of us a few more months to realize what we had stumbled upon.

Turning an idea into a clinically applied treatment in less than 2 years is actually very impressive, though  we should do what we can do to make the turn as short as is possible.

The metformin-syrosingopine combo might be a good example where the above lesson could be applied. "Complete loss of the cell's NAD+ recycling capacity"? Are they kidding? A cancer cell could not survive very long without NAD+ recycling!! This is one of its main weaknesses: namely, it is in an overctive-glycolytic state of roughly 20 times normal cells.  Possibly this crisis could be amplified by going to peroxisomal beta-oxidation where large amounts of NADH is generated. If this could be trapped as NADH, the recycling might even be worse.   

"combined metformin-syrosingopine treatment results in complete loss of the cell’s NAD+ recycling capacity. The depletion of NAD+ in turn leads to cell death, as the cancer cells are no longer able to produce sufficient energy."

Perhaps by communicating in a more direct and colorful manner others on the forum can recognzie how important this latest Metformin-Syrosingopine research likely is.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
21/01/2019 9:41 am  

Hi J, there is no point for saying sorry. You are doing a great job uncovering valuable pieces of research. I think it is good you highlighted this one and it makes me think that before we create a new post on metabolic and more specific glyco inhibitors, I can create a topic on the Forum where we add all our findings like this. After that, we consolidate them into a post on the main page.

I will create now a new topic (Metabolic Inhibitors) and will move this post under that.

Btw, this combo of Syro + Met is a similar idea like Vit C + Doxycicline combo that was published a few years ago.

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
21/01/2019 6:57 pm  

Thanks for pointing out the metformin doxycycline connection! Yes, I am beginning to integrate more and more of these linkages, so that the various protocols start to consolidate into a broadly metabolic treatment approach. When you perceive these linkages you realize how much more difficult it is to challenge the foundational concept. Some might question the research evidence for 3-BP, as there are only 2 published patient reports. Yet, then there is vitamin C which has decades of evidence supporting it, and citrate, and ketogenic diet ... . There is simply too much supporting research to make far-reaching denials of the efficacy of the metabolic strategy.

Here's another great one. It has been known for a long time that removing the primary often merely seems to encourage the development of secondaries. Metastasis is to a large extent the central problem of cancer. Apparently, meta-tyrosine is a chemical that the body uses to suppress metastasis!

http://www.medicinabuenosaires.com/PMID/25637892.pdf

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
22/01/2019 8:39 pm  

This combo has an incredible potential,but apart from the study that supports, the procedure we should also try to discover where syrosyngopin can be obtained for example because it is discontinued in many countries,I at least I have not found it

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
23/01/2019 1:57 am  

Yes, marcos the only reasonable suppliers that I see are Chinese. Resperine is very chemically similar to Syrosingopine. The articles mentioned this connection, though they did not seem to discuss how effective resperine might be in the place of it.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
23/01/2019 2:02 am  

Intresting connection of Syrosingopine with an alternative cancer treatment:

Syrosingopine is derived from Reserpine.

(It is known that Syrosingopine (Singoserp) is pharmacologically and therapeutically similar to Reserpine.  Therefore, there is a very good chance that Reserpine has similar anticancer effects.)

Reserpine is extracted e.g. from Rauwolfia Vomitoria plant  http://www.indo-world.com/reserpine/reserpine.htm

Rauwolfia vomitoria extract is an alternative cancer treatment, marketed and available online as Rovol V  https://www.beljanski.org/engl/mirko-beljanski-extracts/rauwolfia-vomitoria/
However, the plant extract is not containing Reserpine, but Alstonine which seems to be the main anticancer ingredient in the Rovol V product. 

Reserpine has been removed due to side effects from the extract above. However note that Reserpine is a drug that is used for the treatment of high blood pressure, so the side effects should be manageable.

Because the chemical structure of Alstonine and Reserpine is somewhat similar to that o Syrosingopine, we could speculate there is a chance that both Reserpine and Alstonine will inhibit the MCT transporters as Syrosingopine did in the study cited by J.

Btw, the plant also contains type II topoisomerase inhibitors such as Serpentine.  Chemotherapeutic agent Doxorubicin is such an inhibitor.

This post was modified 5 months ago 2 times by Daniel

veeni liked
ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
23/01/2019 2:14 am  

This appears to be a more than 2,000 year old ethno-medicine. Perhaps simply start with the traditional dosing and then go from there.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6196640/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3898180/

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
23/01/2019 1:30 pm  

Yes, J. We now use science of the last 10-20 years to explain effectiveness of traditional medicine coming since >1000-2000 years ago. There are so many examples of recent science explaining the effectiveness of folk medicine that makes me conclude that any solution used by more than 1000 years, can be effective at least in some cases. I am thinking to coin this "the rule of 1000 years".  😉 

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
25/01/2019 3:03 am  

D, have you been able to work through the dosing of syrosingopine? The 2016 article used 5 micromol Syro. From what I can tell human dosing with Syro was on the scale of 3-4 mg in humans. What does this give us in human pharmacokinetic molarity?  If metformin is only being used to inhibit NADH subunit 1, then moving to MG might be a reasonable substitute.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
25/01/2019 3:41 am  

Good question J. I will have a look tomorrow. Now I go to sleep as it is 3:39 am on my side. I just finished the article I published a few minutes ago. Let me know what you think about it. Please have a look at the included case reports in humans as they are impressive.

ReplyQuote
Hanen
(@hanen)
14/06/2019 10:14 am  

Bonjour.

Je suis intéressée par la combinaison Metformine-Syrosingopine. Maman a un leiomyosarcome au stade terminal et je voulais essayer cette thérapie alternative.

Je me suis procurée de la syrosingopine (sous forme de poudre) mais je ne sais pas le protocole à suivre pour le dosage.

Avez-vous une idée ? 

Je serai très reconnaissante 

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
15/06/2019 8:58 pm  

Dear Hanen,

I did a quick reserach for you, and based on the references cited below, the dose that seems to be suitable/day is between 1mg to 3mg/day. People are taking the powder under the tongue to increase absorption. Also there is a pharmacy in Switzerland that seems to make the capsules on request.

I would start with the lower dose first (1mg/day). Please note that Syrosingopine is a drug used to treat hypertension, so make sure your mom has a heart condition that can deal with anti hypertensive drugs.

I hope this helps. Please share with us your findings if you decide to go forward with this treatment approach.

Kind regards,
Daniel

References:

In group 3 the dosage used (3 mg. of syrosingopine per day) maintained the desired antihypertensive effect without nightmares, nasal congestion, or other significant side-effects.
Reference: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/325703

After the initial control measurements were performed, syrosingopine was administered intramuscularly every six hours over a seven-day period. The amount, usually limited by postural hypotension or other symptoms related to the drug's administration, ranged from 1.5 to 6 mg./day and averaged 4.S mg./day. The total dose varied between 0.3 and 0.9 mg./Kg. and averaged 0.6 mg./Kg.
Reference: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1161/01.RES.9.5.989

I found this on another website, taht is very helpfull:

"I have contact with Dr.Ben Benjamin for his study about Metformin and Syrosingopine.1mg Syrosingopine dayly ist enough combined with Metformin 2x 800 mg to help killing the stammcells of cancer.Syrosingopine you can order in Switserland :1000 capsules from 1mg cost 5000,- Euro.I hoop i can help you a Little bit.No guarantee that will help humans cancer!!!But sometimes is no other way.Greetings from Germany.Volksapotheke Schaffhausen ,Switzerland"
"you can get it in Switzerland on the Volksapotheke in Schaffhausen.1000 Tablets of capsules kost 5000,-Euro.Give a call and the will produceed for you!!"

Reference: https://healthunlocked.com/advanced-prostate-cancer/posts/139563286/antihypertensive-drug-syrosingopine-enhances-metformins-anti-cancer-efficacy.

One man taking it "3mg syrosingopine powder under the tong to dissolve"/day
Reference: https://www.inspire.com/groups/american-lung-association-lung-cancer-survivors/discussion/syrosingopine-and-metaformin-kills-cancer-any-body-try/?page=2#replies

This post was modified 3 days ago by Daniel

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
18/06/2019 2:08 am  

D, there is a wave of new posters on the forum! We are so blessed! We were out in the wilderness for years and years. Nothing seemed to help that much... and then all of a sudden we turned a corner and now positives are popping up all everywhere and we seem to be seeing successes. I am grateful that we are offerring suggestions to our friends on forum that truly appear to be helping them. We appear to have entered into a positive feedback cycle, in which success produces yet more success!

I am also glad to see that posters are digging into back posts on the forum (for example syrosingopine)! With metabolic medicine we still do not have an easy off the shelf recipe; it is still important that there are explorers on the frontier, though on the frontier there are dangers that we need to be mindful of.    

johan liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: