Notifications
Clear all

3BP may advance to clinical trials with NewGLAB Co.

Page 2 / 2

Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @dumbcritic

@daniel Thanks. Hopefully, there will be some more case reports, or a series published in the (near) future.

As for development, I hope they have the right team and enough resources in place. It makes sense to prioritise NSCLC, as even with the current SOC (the addition of an anti-PD(L)-1 to platinum-based chemo regimens), only some patients experience long-term benefit. Most (~70%) experience disease progression within about a year of starting treatment, and the majority of this is caused by acquired resistance (85%).

Topical use for melanoma should be on the back-burner (imo) due to the treatment landscape.

That is a good idea indeed. It's amazing that not many are speaking any more about 3BP while the potential remains the same. Hopefully dr. Ko will succeed to progress with that. One day MCS Formulas will contribute to support that progress.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)

D, I am having some problems posting to the forum posts (I wanted to post to the hydrogen gas idea though for some odd reason I could not post there, though I can here?). This is great news about the development path forward for 3-BP. I saw the reports for these patients quite some time ago: It has me wondering how many other patients out there might have also received treatment?

Thank you for the hydrogen forum post! When I heard that my posting might have motivated @Mauone to suggest this to a friend with a brain tumor and it actually shrunk the tumor .... Wow! Even a million dollars would not make me feel better. Next time I see Manuone around, he owes me a milkshake (or two). That is amazing! And as you said this is actionable. So many times there is research and more research and then 20 years later there is still no product (e.g., 3-BP); with hydrogen the hydrogen machines are everywhere! I actually received 2 in the mail. One was a "bottle" type hydrogen water maker and the other had an inhalation kit. The inhalation approach could be an enormously smart approach for lung cancer; I mean the hydrogen treatment could directly make contact with cancer cells. That makes so much sense. Often times only a very small fraction of treatment ever arrives where it should. Using inhalation much of the bolus dose would at least in the right organ and further it would presumably have an anti-metastatic effect.

D, one thing that you might want to consider is actually offering hydrogen generators for sale on your sight. What I found with buying online is that many of the retailers really do not seem to have any idea of what they are selling. All they want to do is sell product. Yet, it is a little more complicated than that. One of the hydrogen generators that I bought clearly stated that they had an outlet that would vent the oxygen side of the water decomposition. This removes oxides of chlorine and also ozone etc.. All that is then left on outlet is the hydrogen which is what you want. From what I can tell the product that I received does not actually have the oxygen outlet.

Perhaps what you could do is offer units for sale that would help cancer patients. Might also consider going the leasing route. Providing a reasonable financing option for patients would be such a benefit.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jcancom

D, I am having some problems posting to the forum posts (I wanted to post to the hydrogen gas idea though for some odd reason I could not post there, though I can here?). This is great news about the development path forward for 3-BP. I saw the reports for these patients quite some time ago: It has me wondering how many other patients out there might have also received treatment?

Thank you for the hydrogen forum post! When I heard that my posting might have motivated @Mauone to suggest this to a friend with a brain tumor and it actually shrunk the tumor .... Wow! Even a million dollars would not make me feel better. Next time I see Manuone around, he owes me a milkshake (or two). That is amazing! And as you said this is actionable. So many times there is research and more research and then 20 years later there is still no product (e.g., 3-BP); with hydrogen the hydrogen machines are everywhere! I actually received 2 in the mail. One was a "bottle" type hydrogen water maker and the other had an inhalation kit. The inhalation approach could be an enormously smart approach for lung cancer; I mean the hydrogen treatment could directly make contact with cancer cells. That makes so much sense. Often times only a very small fraction of treatment ever arrives where it should. Using inhalation much of the bolus dose would at least in the right organ and further it would presumably have an anti-metastatic effect.

D, one thing that you might want to consider is actually offering hydrogen generators for sale on your sight. What I found with buying online is that many of the retailers really do not seem to have any idea of what they are selling. All they want to do is sell product. Yet, it is a little more complicated than that. One of the hydrogen generators that I bought clearly stated that they had an outlet that would vent the oxygen side of the water decomposition. This removes oxides of chlorine and also ozone etc.. All that is then left on outlet is the hydrogen which is what you want. From what I can tell the product that I received does not actually have the oxygen outlet.

Perhaps what you could do is offer units for sale that would help cancer patients. Might also consider going the leasing route. Providing a reasonable financing option for patients would be such a benefit.

Hi J, I don't know what happen, but I see u succeeded to post in the article section? I do know there are some challenges that makes it more difficult for people to log in and as soon as I have time I will look into that. Too much to deal with ...

J, we all have our contribution to life and that is the magic of a team work. Your enthusiasm and good eye for value, Manuel's drive and also good eye for value, led to positive impact on life. As simple as that as long as we have constructive collaborations and best intentions 🙂

I would not go into the generators ... I want us to keep contributing more and more to cancer patients life's, while generating the financial sustainability for that contribution more and more from a normal business that does not rely on cancer patients. This avoids the conflict of interest.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: