Medicor safe-chemo approach  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Vasis
(@vasis)
01/06/2017 10:16 pm  

hello, 

It can be bought almost in every pharmacy here w/o prescription. The name of drug is Uromitexan - but they don't send it Europe, the cost is about 35$  per 15 ampoulesx400mg. Manufactured by Baxter, Germany  

ReplyQuote
Meech
(@meech)
05/06/2017 11:54 pm  

Update: I had low blood counts this past week and couldn't receive cycle 3. However, since I wasn't feeling a big difference in my palpable tumours, I began taking Dipyridamole, Chloroquine, Simvastatin, and Diclofenac, to add to the Metformin and DCA I was already taking.

Around Friday, I began having pains in my bone tumour, and the main large palpable tumour in the lower left quadrant of my abdomen. I mounted some sort of immune response, where I felt malaise and the chills, along with general tiredness on Saturday. It went away yesterday but seems to be back today.

My bone pain has since virtually gone away but my palpable tumour is still very tender to touch, which I find odd, as tumours don't generally get painful apart from mass effect, and this is just a strong tenderness and inflammation-like feeling directly on the main part of the tumour. I palpated around and it does feel smaller than it did last week, so I'm hopeful that the addition of these medications has caused tumour destruction, leading to an immune response, with the inflammatory cytokines causing the sick-like feelings.

I'd like to note that I felt feverish after every TACE session last year, so I'm hoping for this to be the same effect. But don't want to get ahead of myself, it could just be a virus and some pain from other sources.

Emad liked
ReplyQuote
Emad
 Emad
(@emad)
06/06/2017 9:07 pm  

Nice to hear this Meech

this looks like a good sign , and I hope to hear good news from you soon

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
07/06/2017 9:13 am  

Thanks Meech for updating.I also think it is a good sign.

ReplyQuote
Meech
(@meech)
07/06/2017 7:34 pm  

Hopefully you guys are right. I don't know if anyone else has experienced pain as a good progress indicator here.

ReplyQuote
Meech
(@meech)
20/06/2017 8:19 pm  

Due to kidney toxicity and the prospect that the chemo wasn't incredibly effective for me, me and Dr. Khan have decided that it's best to halt the chemotherapy for now.

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
20/06/2017 10:02 pm  

Sorry to hear that Meech,Never give up.

As you see,we are all trying different treatments and strategies with Daniel's great help.

I am very sure at least one of them will work.AT LEAST.

Take a headphone and Relax a little bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VfBL_qV7SI

ReplyQuote
Meech
(@meech)
20/06/2017 10:52 pm  

Thanks ergin. On the plus side, I don't have to deal with chemo anymore haha. It's back to the drawing board but that's alright. 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: