Lymphocytes count  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Westie
(@raymond-wanoptusnet-com-au)
17/10/2019 9:03 am  

@shanti

Dear Shanti,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback - it is greatly valued and appreciated.

In relation to the TM used back in January - unfortunately, I did not see any positive effect from it due to disease volume not low enough despite the CP of 0.17. I realized that the therapeutic range is 0.08 to 0.12, but I don't think I will ever reach that and hopefully my Zn/Cu ratio of > 3 is tipping in my favor. 

I plan to start the Metronomic chemo in early Nov and it will be around 48 to 52 weeks treatment duration, continuous 1/3 of normal dosage, with no break. The chemo agents are yet to be determined.

It is an inspired Dr. Robert Gatenby approach https://www.wired.com/story/cancer-treatment-darwin-evolution/ which is now being adopted by Dr. Ben Chue (refer attachment).

With best wishes & take care,

Raymond

ReplyQuote
Westie
17/10/2019 9:05 am  

@daniel

Dear Daniel,

Thank you sincerely for your message - it is most valued and appreciated.

Take care,

Raymond

ReplyQuote
Shanti
(@shanti)
18/10/2019 3:01 am  

@raymond-wanoptusnet-com-au

Hi Raymond, thank you for posting the link and the paper, both of them are very interesting reads.  Since you are doing low dose, metronomic chemo, maybe you will be able to introduce TM if your WBCs look stable a few months in.  Wishing you a very successful treatment. -Shanti

ReplyQuote
Westie
18/10/2019 8:40 am  

@johan

Thank you very much Johan.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: