Brain Metastases Co...

Notifications
Clear all

Brain Metastases Completely Disappear in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Using Hydrogen Gas Inhalation: A Case Report

Page 2 / 2

Manuone
(@manuone)

Some mechanisms behind h2 disturb me, as they are contrary to what I seek with other therapies ...

inhibits ferroptosis ------ the opposite of salinomycin
regulates mitochondria ------ contrary to metformin and other mitochondrial inhibitors I use
Inhibition of apoptoysis ----- should distance this from cytotoxic therapies
powerful antioxidant effect ------ I must distance it from pro-oxidative therapies such as iv vitamin c, chemo and artemisinin

ReplyQuote
Manuone
(@manuone)

ReplyQuote
h2genesys
(@h2genesys)

Auto admin message:

Comment removed - non-compliant with forum rules due to advertisement, direct links to products and health claims.

If there is another attempt to advertise products the user will be banned.

Thank you for understanding.

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Daniel

ReplyQuote
h2genesys
(@h2genesys)

Posted by: @manuone

Some mechanisms behind h2 disturb me, as they are contrary to what I seek with other therapies ...

inhibits ferroptosis ------ the opposite of salinomycin
regulates mitochondria ------ contrary to metformin and other mitochondrial inhibitors I use
Inhibition of apoptoysis ----- should distance this from cytotoxic therapies
powerful antioxidant effect ------ I must distance it from pro-oxidative therapies such as iv vitamin c, chemo and artemisinin

Good points but if you go deeper into it there is more to the story that needs to be investigated.

It's important to clear out cells that are no functioning properly so apoptosis (cell death) is important but if H2 can heal or help a cell to keep functioning as normal it's a good thing. RIght?  The powerful antioxidant effect really seems to come from how it signals and stimulates the bodies own natural antioxidant production.  It only makes sense because H2 can really on react with the most dangerous hydroxyl radical -OH   itself which does not stick around long enough for H2 to really find it.  I would not say it regulates the mitochondria but instead helps the mitochondria to work more effectively.

In my research and experience, H2 better keeps many biological and cellular functions in balance.  Some studies show it up regulates and down regulates the same process maintaining the best healthy balance which is different than what you would expect from too much of a vitamin or nutrient. Something is a bit more special about H2 it seems.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: