Most Powerful Idea Ever  

Page 3 / 3 Prev
  RSS

Ergin
Trusted Member
25/09/2017 11:25 pm  

J,

While the forum is empty lets talk about different things.

You have an idea and urgently you have to find this.(A synergetic  combination)

But you can not find an exact answer on internet,which mostly we can not find.Dont you want to have a lab which gives you every possibilities in mind?

I wonder if you have a lab like this,what would be the chemicals you want to try?

I also have answer to this.

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member
25/09/2017 11:32 pm  

Sorry Erg that I can not give more details on KA, though it did appear encouraging. Apparently it is derived from a natural product. Inhibiting GAPDH also caught my eye. This is a key enzyme that can cause severe energy depletion when inhibited. I hope this a helpful idea for you.

You are so right about thinking in terms of a chemical lab or searching out people who do have such access. There are so many cancer treatments that are reported in the literature and most never advance even though many of them would seem to have substantial potential. The NanoMG looks especially promising and it really only low dose MG formulated in chitosan. 

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
26/09/2017 1:21 am  

J,I have noticed that you miss stg.It is theranekron.Tumor hardening susbstance.

Btw,I have made a connection between HSP and cancer immunotherapy.

Also Incvax does the same thing.Although HSP works against the ability of heat killing mechanism,

it generates immunity.And may be nerium oleander does the same thing by modest fever and HSP.

I highly believe cancer immunotherapy.They made HSP gene transfer with hyperthermia and reach a total cancer immunity on mice in an article.

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
26/09/2017 1:58 am  

Sorry,i meant you have missed my previous question about tumor hardening.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register