Most Powerful Idea Ever  

Page 2 / 3 Prev Next
  RSS

Jcancom
Eminent Member
10/09/2017 1:54 am  

Erg, I think that we all share a frustration with how slowly progress is made with cancer. After all these years of hope perhaps now even immunotherapy has irreconcilable problems. Yet, with the metabolic approach there seems a clear route ahead that has never been pursued. A cure almost surely exists through one of the many paths that we have talked about here and elsewhere. Even with a 20 year delay 3-BP still seems a highly promising treatment without the translational research that could make it shine.

ReplyQuote
jandro
10/09/2017 7:56 pm  

Dear Ergin: ( my opinion) 

I thought about something , in that way; 

Pet-ct, shows you with a radiation where are these cells that burn x3-5 more glucose, i was checking about this, the posibility to a pulse of low radiation in specific areas that excite more where is 18-FDG, and burn. Is a diagnostic tool, not a tratment.  But i didnt find anything, not my field. 

Actually everything is about receptors, or u have or not. 

I like the idea of NGS and vaccines from them, but to have a sequence doesnt mean to have a protein That produce you latter inmunogenicity. 

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
12/09/2017 10:19 pm  

Thanks alot Jandro for your opinions.

In my opinion burning cancer is the most powerful treatment.

I can talk more about it if you wish.

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member
22/09/2017 1:32 am  

Erg, I know you and D are from an engineering/ hard science background so this might be of particular interest to you both.

I posted the idea above about moving to 100 SD IQ.

The one hold back for this idea was that they really have not been sure how to find most of the missing additive heritability out there .... until now.

A few days ago an article was posted on biorxiv of a GWAS for height using a regression method called L1 Lasso penalized regression (Compressed Sensing).  It is quite startling! They appear to have essentially found all of the additive heritability for height. They moved up the correlation to 0.65. If they run the computer and can hit into anything close to that in IQ we could be moving to a profoundly different world.

Hope this gave you a smile.

Best Wishes erg. 

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
22/09/2017 4:52 pm  

Dear J ,

I always smile to your messages

😃.Especially when i saw your past messages on compass.Now i am searching and find you always.

You are always one step ahead.And please wtite also here in the future.

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
23/09/2017 9:51 pm  

J,

I have disaccaharide coated worlds purest nano silver.

How can we use this?Do you have an idea?

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
23/09/2017 10:01 pm  

And also nano zinc

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member
23/09/2017 11:47 pm  

Erg,
You, Emad and so many others on this forum are such heroes!

When mainstream options run out, there is no choice but to try to innovate. Unfortunately so many millions of people never reach this level of understanding or confidence and never make such an attempt. We would all be so much further ahead if they were to do so.

Erg, I want to tell you that one of the best pieces of advice that I have thought of is to make contact with the unofficial chemical community. This is such a large resource. When you read so many articles you want tomorrows medicine today. There are many many examples of what would appear safe chemicals that should have considerable efficacy that never progress to clinical trials for various reasons.

We have tried on various occasions to move such an effort through off-thread, though none have succeeded to my knowledge.

I wanted to let you be aware of this idea because I believe this could be helpful to you. 

I am not sure about silver nanorods, though we have talked a fair amount about gold nanoparticles: mito-3BP    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4335358/

This could be such an extremely effective form of 3-BP, yet we still have not seen the in vivo results. It is not clear what the safety of such an approach would be.

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
24/09/2017 2:01 am  

Thank you very much J,

I wish i see myself as a hero but unfortunately i see myself as stupid.I know lots of things about cancer but i cannot apply it to mother.I am not brave enough.But i have to be brave  in next days because we are coming to end.

I always gave links here and talk about on different treatments for only to be helpful to Daniel's website and any people around the world.May be it has benefit to someone,may be 10 years later or more.Daniel and his website deserves more and  more respect.

We cannot find any website like this.

By the way J, I have lots of questions in mind.

I  only have a question for you .

Which is best?

MG or 3-BP?

We know 3-bp as one of the best glycolitic inhibitor but it has  low mito resp. inhibitor capacity,so it needs a synergetic compund in a simple word.

We know MG as it has an  inhibitor capacity of both.And we need both to kill cancer in theory.

So MG looks best in theory.

I know that you have very gone deep inside with 3-BP,but why not MG?

I have lots of questions about MG.I am sorry for people but it just looks like citric acid oral usage although i will be never sure,just sense.Why 3 months is needed to see a responce?It is totally unlogical.You must see a stable disease at least in 1 month.OR are we using a very low dosage MG???

I know you can answer this question in 100's of ways like a doctor,but i wonder your opinions.

I am also talking with people around the world.When i see a valuable article i directly write an email.Some of them answers.I have lost faith for lots of treatments.And yes i know that gold NPs are more effective than silver ones but i have this at home. And the producer is my friend.It is green synthesised with dissacharide coated.When i search chemo with dissacharide coated,it works better and more selective.

J if you leave me alone,i can talk for lots of days(for example glycated chitosan) here about cancer but what is the end?Will i apply it to mother?NO!

Kind Regards

Ergin

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member
24/09/2017 2:31 am  

erg,

I think it has been a big mistake that we have not pursued the chemical route more strenuously. There are so many of these easily made chemicals out there.

There is a patent on this one and it suggests using very low amounts of MG and chitosan; much below what is being used in the clinic. PMID: 25999714

Getting the formulation right is so important for almost and drug.

You are right about me being more inclined to 3-BP. MG has been out there for so long

and there was a high level of misinformation about it: some said it was toxic etc.. Finally

over years they have been able to build up some human results.  The one thing that I really like about 3-BP is that you can see an near immediate response. This is hard to resist. With almost any other cancer treatment, there can be a delay of months and months during which time it is not clear if the treatment is working or not. With immunotherapy drugs they even needed to change the definition of response because responses can often be very atypical. I continue to believe that the near instant responses that can occur with 3-BP and other similar drugs is almost impossible to compete with.  

I was just catching up on the Brazilian wasp venom treatment. Amazoing that after all these years we have still not heard of any human testing.  While it now might becoming available online   http://shop.bachem.com/h-8154.html     It is so wrong to put desperate people in this position. Initial small scale safety studies for these sorts of treatments need to happen a reasonable time after they are first widely reported. Injecting these chemicals at pharmaceutical doses might cause very unpredictable results.

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member
24/09/2017 3:01 am  

Erg, with cancer we are humbled. After all of these years it feels like I am only getting started. This is the type of study which needs to be undertaken on a multigenerational scale. Wisdom passed from parent to child over centuries.  It is so discouraging that so little progress has been made. Animals models were cured starting 25 years ago.

I feel so bad for. Often with cancer it seems to be under control and time drifts forward, even while cancer continues to make relentless progress. It then becomes so difficult to know what to do. I wish you well especially at this juncture.

Yes, this site is such a jem. After people have exhausted mainstream options then what?

3-BP or MG? Both!

D, has impressed me with his polypharmacy approach. His efforts were so impressive! While I have been mostly a fan of 3-BP, I have been become interested in others. Yet, 3-BP is still one of the strongest treatments that I have encountered. Dayspring continues to post more and more patients who have had at least had some degree of success with it. The big problem is that we only see a piece of the clinical puzzle for a selected group of patients. So much of what happens is so murky. It would be such a great help if there were more transparency.

Being able to cycle through a range of these treatments would be such a great strategy.

3-BP, MG (NanoMG), IV vitamin C ... there are so many of them!     

Erg, just to let you know. On the cancercompass thread one of the posters misread the dosing suggestions and went 10 times over the recommended dose. I got a frantic email saying that their loved one was seriously ill. I was able to work through the calculation error, though it does show that even at very high doses MG would not have the anti-tumor effects of 3-BP. Glo1 and Glo2 are upregulated to handle the extra MG, so it can take time for a response. 

Erg, keep up your strength you are doing such a great job. 

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member
24/09/2017 4:41 am  

I wanted to be very clear about my last post. The major overdose that happened was with Methylglyoxal. This was a serious incident. I wanted to be very clear that this was not an incident involving overdosing with 3-BP. Such an overdose with 3-BP could be very very serious. I wanted to clarify this point. 

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
25/09/2017 6:20 pm  

Thank you J,

Koningic acid looks wonderful.Targeting GAPDH ,just like 3-BP.

Do you have more data?Anyone used it before?

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
25/09/2017 6:28 pm  

Did you hear about targeting  cancer cell mechanics?

https://www.2minutemedicine.com/cancer-cell-mechanical-behavior-target-drug-treatment-preclinical/

And I wonder while on chemo,if tumor is hardening does it mean that it is working?

Do you have any experience about hardening tumor?

I know a similiar drug used in animals which hardenes tumor after 1 month.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3 Prev Next

Working

Please Login or Register