Most Powerful Idea Ever  

Page 1 / 3 Next
  RSS

Jcancom
Eminent Member
09/09/2017 7:06 pm  

I have recently been transfixed by an idea that will profoundly change humanity.

Here is the explanation. Toss a coin. You would not be surprised if someone flipped this coin and had a head turn up. Now flip 2 coins. It would not be overly surprising that someone might do so and flip 2 heads. Flipping only a few coins means that you typically can observe the maximal and minimal results.

Yet, when you flip 10 coins, you would start to be surprised if someone were to flip 10 heads. This does not seem likely. Even at 10 coins you are already likely not to see the maximal or minimal outcome.

This process will converge to a normal distribution with variance (pqn)**0.5. So, when flipping 100 coins, one would expect 50 heads with a 1 standard deviation confidence interval of [40,60].

This is all very interesting, but so what?

Human intelligence is a very polygenic trait with a bell shaped distribution of effect sizes centreed at zero. Human intelligence would be similar to flipping 10,000 coins.

The implications of this are startling. This should mean that we have never seen anything close to the smartest possible human being. The smartest person ever might have had an IQ of 8 SD above average. It now appears that 100 SD above average should be possible.

Recently published research has started to reveal the variants related to intelligence. A recently published GWAS found 246 SNPs for intelligence. Even with the current research findings the implications for IQ are profound. 

People that had that level of intelligence should almost certainly be able to cure cancer.   

Daniel liked
ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
09/09/2017 7:12 pm  

😁

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member
09/09/2017 7:53 pm  

Erg,please explain!

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
09/09/2017 8:16 pm  

Perfect idea J.

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
09/09/2017 8:19 pm  

I always respect you too much J.

You are different,open to new treatments everytime.

You are always in full search.

Wishing to help everyone

ReplyQuote
Alex
 Alex
09/09/2017 8:19 pm  

Having a high IQ does not involve experience or knolege, with all respect.

And if knolege is there does not mean it's complete.

Alex

Thank you very much,
Alex

Together We Can Do it!

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
09/09/2017 8:20 pm  

Why i laugh is,cancer patients are stupid upto this.

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member
09/09/2017 8:30 pm  

Here is some of the background. Apparently the scientific community have been aware of the implications of this research for at least the last few years.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1408.3421.pdf

Consider page 19 and 20. Large scale GWAS are now being reported at the scale of humdreds of thousands of people. The human genome is now unlocking.

This is an extraordinary moment for the human race.

http://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/08/11/175406.full.pdf

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
09/09/2017 8:40 pm  

J we want from you searchings like fluorescent surgery included xray or laser activated particles that will completely destroy cancer cells that exists from surgery.

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
09/09/2017 8:41 pm  

I think you are very intelligent indeed.

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member
09/09/2017 9:01 pm  

Erg, thank you for your kind words. Yet, it appears that we should now get ready for a new genius humanoid species. I have no conception of what a 1500 IQ humanoid would be like. I am completely sure that such a humanoid could solve any problem including cancer quite rapidly.

D has been so wise to focus our energies on the positive loving forces that bind all of us to this forum and elsewhere. With this new species of humans on the horizon humanity can no longer hate each and expect to survive.  

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member
09/09/2017 9:04 pm  

Erg, I ran a simple little genetic simulation program for the 246 IQ SNPs that were recently uncovered. If these SNPs were optimized using CRISPR, 10 SD of IQ could be added to an embryos IQ potential. This is very startling. 

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
09/09/2017 9:40 pm  

J As i said before all respects are to you.This is you,you are the future.We need you always bro.

But we have to talk with you private i think

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
Eminent Member
09/09/2017 10:59 pm  

Erg, this is the idea that changes the world.

I have hardly been able to sleep for the last week. Scientists were so close to realizing this about 100 years ago. It is possible that there have been some who have figured this out a long time ago. Yet, with the GWAS now actually finding the small variants this discovery simply could no longer be ignored. We have almost been bonked on the head with this out of nowhere.

The Americans have just recently accepted a form of CRISPR as being good enough for clinical use. Their summary concluded that this would not be useful for enhancing intelligence. From what I now understand this is incorrect. Strategically marriage partners, combined with 10 fold embryo selection followed by  heterogeneous CRISPRing would have a large effect on human IQ. All of this is now on the table. I ran a program that only looked at the heterogeneous CRISPRing of embryos with the 246 SNPs. This already moved up IQ by 2 SD. Doing simple 10 fold embryo selection gives another SD. These are large effects and the technology is only at the starting point.

Optimization gives roughly 100 SD.

It is astonishing! 

ReplyQuote
Ergin
Trusted Member
10/09/2017 12:13 am  

J,

I think Daniel has to fire me from this website,if he does this,i totally agree with him.Believe me i like your way for searching and communication with us.

World needs a person like you.

But I am very bored from drugs which is very effective in the beginnings.

I am totally thinking different from others because i am dealing with mom,NOT myself.

Cancer is cancer man.Noone says burn or cool  cancer or make surgery.

We have to  remove cancer as soon as possible.But in which way?

Ofcourse targetting them with a simple explanation:by colour.

How many chances do we have to get surgery?

We have to talk more about surgery in this website.

What do you think?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3 Next

Working

Please Login or Register