I really wonder the full history.If you have find  time and not private,

we are glad to hear about it.

Kind Regards

Ergin

Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
22/05/2017 8:44 pm  

Thanks for asking Ergin. I do not want to focus the discussion of this website on myself. So I will only answer shortly with a few links to have an idea of some of my work from "my past life":

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/01/20/laser_light_magnetic_switching/
http://thefutureofthings.com/3861-laser-hard-drives-in-the-making/
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2007/06/lighting-fire-under-hard-drives

The full history, you will get with a beer in front of us when I would also like to hear your full history 🙂

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
22/05/2017 9:51 pm  

Hi Daniel,

I respect to your feelings not to talk here.But your work is really amazing.

I would be very happy to hear about it.You can be very rich with this tech:)

I know AGAIN you will spend your all money to patients around the world,just what you are doing now.

People doesnt know what you are doing with those donations(funny donations) but i know.

Sometimes i am dreaming that day,we are drinking bier and talking our success about cancer.

How you helped my mother and  people around the world.And may be how we helped people around the world all together with our future workings.I know how a hard disease it is and there is no guarantee.

But you helped from the other side of the world.

And we will talk here every new technologies and drugs or strategies.Step by step up to finding a cure.

Kind Regards

Ergin

ReplyQuote
Alex
 Alex
(@snake)
23/05/2017 3:07 am  

Daniel is responsable for the better computer hard disk some of us use today.

Hybrids today are offering great reliability and speed at a price from Seagate.

I must say Segate has become over time and is today the best in my opinion and these days i know why.

Daniel, Romanian power, always!

I have a 10 year old HDD, Segate-Maxtor 500GB, good model, robust, reliable, no S. M. A. R. T errors yet, surface scan shows no bad sectors.

Other manufacturers and their models pale in comparison, in my opinion and experience.

When it comes to SSD's that's another story but indeed Seagate is making big steps now.

Over the years as an IT technician i've seen thousands and thousands of Hard Disks.

I've owned a lot of Hard Disks and Seagate holds up in my mind, perhaps i am biased.

I've lost data numerous times due to HDD failure, Seagate and Maxtor had a lower incident rate in my opinion, then there were Samsung, IBM and some others.

I also still have a 350MB HDD that is in great working condition and it too is a Seagate if i am not mistaken.

This indeed is my humble experience and opinion and i am very curious about what Daniel would have to say.

Thank you very much,
Alex

Together We Can Do it!

ReplyQuote
Share: