Russian immunotherapy  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

Vasis
(@vasis)
30/06/2017 2:35 pm  

Just checked with several agencies who make shipments. Some of them don't work with drugs at all, others said about big risks with custom house.

Will try to find more info how it can be delivered to EU

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
30/06/2017 7:26 pm  

Hi vasis

Than you very much,I don't find a way to bring medicines to Europe, I think there is a way through German pharmacies but multiply the price by five

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
01/07/2017 1:35 am  

Thanks a lot for the update!

ReplyQuote
Vasis
(@vasis)
01/07/2017 11:02 am  

Sirsna, missed your post - it can be a good option. From what Russian city you can transfer medical drugs? 

ReplyQuote
sirsna
(@ieva-berzagmail-com)
01/07/2017 11:55 am  

Hi, Vasis!

I am not so sure I can transfer drugs. It just happened that it was possible to agree with train attendant (he was not very supportive as he has only 1 hour free time there).

We had contact with the attendant from train to St.Peterburg because we used to buy drugs for our children - Гриппферон® (Grippferon®) (our Pediatrician recommended it) which is not in sale in my country. So I used the same contact. 

https://www.rlsnet.ru/tn_index_id_14719.htm

The train attendant said that he do not have refrigerator where to put medication but he promised to put it in cool place during the night while the train rides (~15 hours). And in the morning I met him in station with cooling pad 🙂 for Immunomax. I paid 2x as price in Russian pharmacy plus taxi driving cost to pharmacy. 

We have pharmacy in my country where with doctor`s prescription it is possible to order medication from Russia, but I did not have prescription for Immunomax.

Theoretically I or You could try to make some contact with conductor from train to/from Your city (Moscow?). And somehow when medication is inside EU, I could try to send it to other EU country (DHL )?... Just I am not in capital city now, I live 160km from there but I can be there for special reasons. 

i.

ReplyQuote
alternmed
(@alternmed)
01/07/2017 12:07 pm  

hi sirna

is it possible for you to arrange for ingaron?

let me know by private message here or in cancer compass,my id is same there

thanks

ReplyQuote
sirsna
(@ieva-berzagmail-com)
01/07/2017 6:22 pm  

Hi, Alternmed!

How to send private message here ? I was not in cancercompass, but just registered there as sirsna.

But I cant find You there. try to contact me, please.

i.

ReplyQuote
alternmed
(@alternmed)
01/07/2017 8:35 pm  
hi ieva
i can t find your profile there as well. i ve searched by your nickname as well.
if you post there so and put the link here ,from your post i ll be able to find you .
thanks

Posted by: sirsna

Hi, Alternmed!

How to send private message here ? I was not in cancercompass, but just registered there as sirsna.

But I cant find You there. try to contact me, please.

i.

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
01/07/2017 8:45 pm  

hello Sirsna.

Could you give me the name of the pharmacy of bulgaria you can order prescription drugs at pharmacies russian,I have friends in Bulgaria that could make the request and then send them to Spain.Thank you for your kindness.The recipes must be in Bulgarian?

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
01/07/2017 8:49 pm  

hi Sirsna

Sorry if you are not from Bulgaria, is that by the conversation on the forum I found that if you were

ReplyQuote
sirsna
(@ieva-berzagmail-com)

ReplyQuote
sirsna
(@ieva-berzagmail-com)
01/07/2017 9:20 pm  

Hi, marcosb.

i am not from Bulgaria, i am from Baltic States. We have direct trains to Russia 🙂

ReplyQuote
alternmed
(@alternmed)
01/07/2017 11:16 pm  

hi again

i found you on cc ,let me know about it

thanks

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
22/01/2018 6:28 pm  

hi vasis

You could get this medicine(Neupomax) in Russia and send to spain. Would pay all costs of shipping and the drug of course.

from Neupomax description:
Terms and conditions storage:
List B. the Drug should be stored out of the reach of children in protected from light place at temperature not exceeding 25°C.

Best regards

Marcos

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev
Share: