Dr. Williams Clinic  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

gregg_gaffney@hotmail.com
(@gregg_gaffneyhotmail-com)
11/12/2017 9:54 pm  

Hello Meech,

I do not know if the last e-mail I typed up reached you or not, I am an imbecile on the computer. I  was wondering if Dr Williams provided you with any other references in regards to clients of his that had stage 4 colon cancer and came out of the treatment in good shape before he started with you. I am currently taking some immunotherapy in canada now and the skin problems are definatley  there but quite manageable. After that I will be on my own to make a decision on what treatment to take next, as I do not want to do the chemo or radiation. I  sincerely hope you are getting better and the new year finds you up and about and doing fine. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your response and your time. Again best of luck.

Thanx Greg

ReplyQuote
Meech
(@meech)
Eminent Member
13/12/2017 1:36 pm  

Hi Greg,

unfortunately, he actually mentioned that colon cancer has been a bit of a challenge.

ReplyQuote
faithhope0601@gmail.com
(@faithhope0601gmail-com)
18/12/2017 6:13 pm  

Dear Meech

Thanks for your response, do you feel the treatment has not helped you and does Dr William have any feedback. 

You have mentioned you did other treatments as well besides this therapy and so you are unsure about what causes these side effects, may I ask what other treatments did u pursue .. I am really trying to find some other patient who had success with his treatment.  

Your valuable input is highly appreciated 

Thanks 

Faith 

ReplyQuote
Meech
(@meech)
Eminent Member
20/12/2017 6:22 pm  
Posted by: faithhope0601@gmail.com

Dear Meech

Thanks for your response, do you feel the treatment has not helped you and does Dr William have any feedback. 

You have mentioned you did other treatments as well besides this therapy and so you are unsure about what causes these side effects, may I ask what other treatments did u pursue .. I am really trying to find some other patient who had success with his treatment.  

Your valuable input is highly appreciated 

Thanks 

Faith 

Hi Faith,

After doing the Williams treatment, I did no other treatments apart from the cocktail of medication that he suggested I take.

Prior to Williams, I did SEF Chemo; some off label therapies; and a strategy to deplete T4. This was all within four or so months before the Williams attempt. For each of those, I either did not tolerate the therapy (side effects like pain), or I had no benefits.

Dr. Williams is very responsive and helpful. He takes a while to respond sometimes, as he is busy (up to a week or so). 

Certain side effects may be cancer related or immune related and it's hard to tell as I am late stage. In general, I don't think the therapy helped me too much but to be honest, if you were to see my scans from October, it's a shock I'm still doing as well as I am, so it may be helping.

He has sent me a scan of a woman with my cancer type (Neuroendocrine) with a great complete response after treatment, but in general, I think what you'd hope for is a durable partial response.

He seemed very honest about patients it helped, and those whom it didn't help, and I'm sure it's helpful for patients but not all patients. I believe I remember him saying that it helped in more instances than not. 

You should send him an introductory email with some questions you have. He was happy to answer my concerns when I first emailed.

ReplyQuote
gregg_gaffney@hotmail.com
(@gregg_gaffneyhotmail-com)
22/12/2017 6:06 pm  

Hey Meech,

I really appreciate your time responding to this, I am still searching, still looking. Best of luck, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I really hope things come out well for you. I am taking panitumumab now and it takes some time to work as well.

Take care Greg

ReplyQuote
Meech
(@meech)
Eminent Member
23/12/2017 1:37 am  

Hoping for all the best for you, Greg. Merry Christmas!

ReplyQuote
faithhope0601@gmail.com
(@faithhope0601gmail-com)
23/12/2017 8:32 am  

thanks so much for your response, really helped me make a decision on my next move, I am very much in touch with Dr William and he is very good with responses to all my detailed questions, it is just that I would always want to know from a  patient perspective how they felt about the treatment but of course we cannot compare and just hope for the best , I wish you all the best and once again thank you for taking your time to respond .

ReplyQuote
Meech
(@meech)
Eminent Member
25/12/2017 7:12 pm  

Hi Faith,

It's no problem at all. I'm more than happy to answer any more questions you have, as best I can. 

Wishing you the best, Merry Christmas!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register