Notifications
Clear all

Head and neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Page 2 / 2

Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

@johan

Thanks a lot! Very interesting and relevant for the supplements!

NA liked
ReplyQuote
Anaelle34
(@anaelle34)
Topic starter  

@johan

Thank you for this information ! I had read this article a year ago, it is in French, but perhaps you will be able to translate it: https://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/nutrition/des-extraits-de-brocoli-pour-lutter-contre-le-cancer_100765

My father had therefore started to grow broccoli sprouts, and he took them several times a week, but surely not enough ... A few weeks later, his recurrence was confirmed, and he was hospitalized for his operation. He did not resume growing the broccoli germ ... But I think that the capsules would be more interesting for him. So thank you very much for the advice of capsules!
Sorry for not thanking you earlier, my father was hospitalized for a lung infection, and I spent my last two days in the hospital. He has a resistant germ, and the pulmonary infection comes back regularly ... I am currently inquiring to see if the colloidal silver in aerosol could not help him there.
In any case, since his chemotherapy on Tuesday, his edema is less hard, it becomes more flexible, we hope that it will continue in this direction. He also started colloidal silver, and I ordered several other products that you both advised me, and that we should receive in the coming days. I am also trying to get a treatment called "Abemaciclib" which is used in clinical trials for one of the genetic mutations it has. Because of his infection, he is not allowed to enter this clinical trial ... that's why we want to get the medicine otherwise!
Thank you again and have a good weekend!

ReplyQuote
NA
 NA
(@j)

@anaelle34

I can understand why your father wasn't motivated to keep on sprouting. Good to hear you have new options, and that the treatment is already providing some relief!

ReplyQuote
NA
 NA
(@j)

Anaelle34 liked
ReplyQuote
Anaelle34
(@anaelle34)
Topic starter  

@johan

Hi ! Thanks for these links! 

Do you know of other sites that provide drugs like Buy Pharma? They don't have the treatment called Abemaciclib that we're looking for for my father. And we are not sure which site we can trust...

Thanks

ReplyQuote
NA
 NA
(@j)

@anaelle34

Hi Anaelle, in the resources page Daniel included several online pharmacies:

https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/links/

I hope you can find it there!

Best,

Johan

ReplyQuote
Anaelle34
(@anaelle34)
Topic starter  

@johan

Thank you very much for the link, we were able to find!

NA liked
ReplyQuote
Anaelle34
(@anaelle34)
Topic starter  

@daniel

Hi Daniel ! 

In your  first message, you mentioned clinics in Europe, we would be interested to have the name of those you recommend!
Thank you so much

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

@anaelle34

Hi Anaelle, 

What kind of treatments do you have in mind, so I can thinks what would be a suitable place?

Kind regards,
Daniel 

ReplyQuote
Anaelle34
(@anaelle34)
Topic starter  

@daniel

Hi ! 
I don't really know ... a combination of classic treatment (chemotherapy) and supplements to improve efficiency (Hyperthermia? Or any other idea).

Thanks!

Anaelle

ReplyQuote
NA
 NA
(@j)

@anaelle34

Bitter Melon Prevents the Development of 4-NQO– Induced Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma in an Immunocompetent Mouse Model by Modulating Immune Signaling

https://cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/content/canprevres/early/2018/01/10/1940-6207.CAPR-17-0237.full.pdf

Anaelle34 liked
ReplyQuote
Anaelle34
(@anaelle34)
Topic starter  

@daniel

Hi Daniel, 
I'm sorry to ask you again. I received the DCA that you advised me to apply to the skin. Do you have an idea of ​​the dosage? Because all the examples of people who use DCA are orally, so I'm not sure what dosage to apply. Do you know people who have already used it on the skin?
Thank you
Anaelle

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

@anaelle34

Dear Anaelle,

First, I should say that it was an idea, not an advice since I am not in the position to advice.

The typically dose people are using (intravenous and oral) is around 20mg/kg/day https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/dichloroacetate-dca-treatment-strategy/

Therefore, applying it on the skin at a lower dose should be safe. However, applying it directly in the tumor area, should lead to more visible results. Also, you will not be able to apply such a high dose (20mg/kg/day) locally. 

I remember a friend who apply it once on a tumor on the neck and he stated he has some reaction. But beyond that, I have no other reference points.

In any-case, whenever is a tumor at the surface that could be accessible via directly or via the skin, I would try various mixtures to apply locally (including DMSO).

I would always start step bu step, and first just add a low dose in only a small area and see the reaction If no reaction I will expand the area and observe. If no undesired reaction, I will start to make steps up and increase the dose.

This is the best I can help with Anaelle on this subject. It's an experimental approach that needs to be explored.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Anaelle34 liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: