Would someone be willing to help with my proposed protocol?  

Page 3 / 3 Prev
  RSS

Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
16/05/2018 1:17 am  

Hi Grant,

I would go for Sulindac out of those you mentioned, due to other anti cancer effects + it could be a little easier on the stomach vs. Diclofenac. Regarding autophagy, indeed there is a lot of theory. And when we go to deep into science sometimes we may have the feeling that things don't make sense ... which in a way it is true because we do not understand everything. If I zoom out of that, I think in general autophagy inhibitors are the way to go when combined with other treatments with potential. Some of these inhibitors are discussed here  https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/category/authophagy-inhibitors/

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
grant
(@grant)
16/05/2018 1:24 am  
  • True enough Daniel.  And I am working in the 3Bp.  There is an issue of money as well.  Having said that, I sure would like to get your opinion on the questions about the differential role of autophagy in newer compared to mature tumors and about the relative effectiveness of SMCT 1 stimulators.  I got a prescription for Diclofenac K.  Is it better to add more similar acting things like sulindac etc or should just that be sufficient for stimulating SCMT 1 for the purpose of carrying DCA into cells?  I am unsure of preferred dosage of Diclofenac K in conjunction with DCA also.

Hen I get to a computer this evening I will post what it looks like now to see if there are any corrections or suggestions about what I am proposing.

One additional approach I need to decide on is the topical application to tumors in tongue and near tonsil, which have recently become fungating lesions.  3 BP sounds like a choice, I infer about DCA and am thinking of a paste or solution using Tumeric, Curcumin and Boswellin PS... perhaps with oil and or DMSO.  There is an ointment that is patented that has success against vaginal HPV+ cancers with topical application.

Thank you

ReplyQuote
grant
(@grant)
16/05/2018 4:10 am  

thank you Shanti.  On the 22nd I have an appt with two doctors who I believe are going to provide me an Rx for LDN. If that fails I will check out the source you provided.  I have looked at that web site and sort of had the idea they only sold to institutions and not individuals, as SigmaAldrich does. I also had looked at a couple sites where you get an online video conference and then they give you a 6 month Rx that is filled at any of several pharmacies recommended by the LDN organization.   I am having trouble with 3 BP.  One option I thought might work fell through because the guy is being harassed by FDA and they are taking all his records.  So am having friend who lives in Malaysia and travels all over with friends  in all SE Asia areas.  I did finally get MBZ from him so I am confident of hat it is...vermox.   

Thank you so much. I appreciate hearing from you since you are in US.

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
16/05/2018 5:16 am  

Grant, I would like to send you an email. D wants me to ask you for permission because he does not want people bugging those on the forum who do not want to contacted. Interested?

ReplyQuote
grant
(@grant)
16/05/2018 5:59 am  

Sure, that would be good.  I don't recall if you can access my email from the site or not, seems like you may have access.  If not I can either post it ( maybe not the best idea...but after 23 years with 3 web sites, I get so much junk mail a few thousand more wouldn't be noticed)

Thanks for offering.  I appreciate it

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
16/05/2018 3:37 pm  

Done, J. You have it in your e-mail box.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3 Prev
Share: