Treatment protocol sarcoma with mets

Page 4 / 4

mkk
 mkk
(@mkk)
Topic starter  

Hello Grace (@gcb )

I'm Susana, Emilio's wife.

I am ver sorry to hear the situation you and your son are going through.

Emilio passed away on July 24, 2020. Nine months after his diagnosis.

In May 2020 they left him without chemotherapy treatment because he finished all the lines of treatment, he was very tired and decided to take a break from all the alternative treatments he was doing too (I'm attaching a document with the medicines and supplements. His diet was strict ketogenic).

In June they detected brain metastases that were no treated with radiotherapy in time due to the waiting list. It got worse in a very short time and on July 7 he was admitted to the hospital never to come out again.

I would love more than anyone to have good news to give you because that woult mean that my life partner would still be here, with me. But I don't have them.

Before stopping chemotherapy and the rest of the treatments (medicines, supplements, 2DG, keto diet and oncothermia), his disease was somewhat controlled (radiologically stable, oncologically unstable). 

He was able to lead a normal life for almost 8 months (although there was no normality due to the covid). I really think that everything he did besides chemotherapy helped him. But he was really tired: not being able to eat what he wanted, having to always be glued to the medicine cabinet, getting an intravenous treatment that lasted 3 days every week (2DG metronomic), travel every week to receive oncothermia treatment...
It was really exhausting but it also kept us excited, we never lost hope... 

I can't stop thinking about what could have been different if I hadn't let him make that decision.

If I can help you with something, I will be happy to do so. My e-mail is [email protected] or you can find me on social media as "susu emece".

I wish you all the best in this world and I send you all my love.

S. 

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: