treatment protocol from endometrial carcinoma stage 4.  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
12/09/2018 1:24 am  

Thanks so much J for your contribution!

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
14/09/2018 6:03 pm  

Hi Daniel.

I am using metformin,and now  I am going to use doxycycline,but applied topically with DMSO, which eliminates the stomach discomfort ,and allows you to go to higher doses.The order of administracion I understand that would be the first 2DG and then metformin,canaglifocina or doxycycline. never the reverse order,,because this could hinder the entry of 2DG to tumor cells?What would be the space of time between 2DG and mitochondrial inhibitors?.

Kind Regards 

Marcos

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
14/09/2018 7:21 pm  

Dear Marcos,

As long as I would use 2DG, I would not overalap Canagliflozin with that because Canagliflozin blocks glucose transporters used by cancer cells to absorb 2DG.  With metformin and Doxy can be started both before 2DG or with 2DG but they should overlap in time the 2DG administration. This is because both Metformin and Doxy are expected to upregulate glycolisis and lead to a higher absorption of 2DG in cancer cells.

When using Doxy, is good to use probiotocs as well. Other mitochondria inhibitors that may help 2DG effectivness are discussed here  https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/a-list-of-mitochondria-inhibitors/

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
20/12/2018 11:41 am  

Here is the new protocol for my wife that we are going to try to continue.I have some doubts even about interactions and temporary suspensions of some drugs.The protocol attempts to gather the chaos theory explained in this blog.In addition we try to block cancer metabolically trying to limit 3 of their main routes of  powe :glycolysis,using methionine and cholesterol.

.I have also included curcumin IV and vitamin C IV because reviewing the history of your tumor markers I have discovered that both substances were able to reduce their tuorales markers without chemotherapy or radiation therapy and because both are synergistic with methylglyoxal.

The greatest difficulty has been the integration of 3BP again because I needed a new formulation as with the version unbuffered my wife was having mild side effects.On the other hand collides with the inhibition of cholesterol,especially with statins and other substances that limit the MCT1.

I think it is not necessary to bolus of 2DG before the IPT.I have easier access to  reversine that empesertib but i haven't gotten the dosage applicable to human of reversine. Please would appreciate your opinions and contributions,and especially a reduction in the amount of drugs.

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
20/12/2018 11:43 am  

Sorry the page only allows me to add a file so i will add one by one.

This is day 1-4

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
20/12/2018 11:43 am  

this is protocol days 5-9

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
20/12/2018 11:45 am  

this is the protocol of days 10-14

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
20/12/2018 11:46 am  

Here is the day 15 and successive

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
20/12/2018 12:06 pm  

Hi Marcos,

I just replied to your e-mail with some feedback and questions on the new protocol. If I find time I will also add them here on the website. Great to hear that your wife continues to see tumour reduction as you wrote in the e-mail. After you answer the questions, I will try to reply asap - if I can today - during the next days will be more challenging as I will be travelling for several days.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
20/12/2018 12:07 pm  

Please send me an e-mail with the question on Reversine so that I remember to search for the information I have on the dose.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
21/02/2019 10:37 am  

Hi.

My wife has started treatment IPT with paclitaxel ,30 mg,powered with 48 hours of fasting,10 ml of DMSO,0.5 IU of insulin and instead of glucose in the bag 40 ml of 2DG. There were no side effects.It seems that a neurosurgeon here in Spain sees now posible surgical removal,please i want to gather all possible treatments for before and after surgery,would greatly appreciate all suggestions.Thanks

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
21/02/2019 8:19 pm  

HI M, please read the response I had in the second part of this post  https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/case-report-stage-iv-sarcoma-good-news-from-jg/ it may help. Kind regards, Daniel

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: