treatment protocol from endometrial carcinoma stage 4.  

Page 3 / 3 Prev
  RSS

Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
12/09/2018 1:24 am  

Thanks so much J for your contribution!

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
14/09/2018 6:03 pm  

Hi Daniel.

I am using metformin,and now  I am going to use doxycycline,but applied topically with DMSO, which eliminates the stomach discomfort ,and allows you to go to higher doses.The order of administracion I understand that would be the first 2DG and then metformin,canaglifocina or doxycycline. never the reverse order,,because this could hinder the entry of 2DG to tumor cells?What would be the space of time between 2DG and mitochondrial inhibitors?.

Kind Regards 

Marcos

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
14/09/2018 7:21 pm  

Dear Marcos,

As long as I would use 2DG, I would not overalap Canagliflozin with that because Canagliflozin blocks glucose transporters used by cancer cells to absorb 2DG.  With metformin and Doxy can be started both before 2DG or with 2DG but they should overlap in time the 2DG administration. This is because both Metformin and Doxy are expected to upregulate glycolisis and lead to a higher absorption of 2DG in cancer cells.

When using Doxy, is good to use probiotocs as well. Other mitochondria inhibitors that may help 2DG effectivness are discussed here  https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/a-list-of-mitochondria-inhibitors/

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3 Prev
Share: