treatment protocol from endometrial carcinoma stage 4.  

Page 2 / 3 Prev Next
  RSS

Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
28/08/2018 11:14 am  

Hi Marcos. I am sure you will find your way to get what you need as long as it helps your wife. I will send you an e-mail to explain how I succeeded. Kind regards, Daniel

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
29/08/2018 1:05 am  

Marcos,

It was a great sadness to all of us on the thread to hear of the passing of Emad's mother. He is such a strong fighter and did everything he could for a different outcome. I greatly hope that we can find the missing link so that more tragedies can be prevented.

I am very impressed with your treatment plan; I have a few comments/suggestions.

Have your labs shown the effectiveness of 3-BP? What dose are you using? With 3-BP, there should be a fairly obvious short-term change in labs after treatment. I think keeping an eye on such numbers would make a great deal of sense so that you would know what is and what is not working. 3-BP is one treatment where minute to minute evaluation is actually possible. Probably also worthwhile to have a real time monitor that could warn for possible TLS. Also be very interested if you could move to liposomal 3-BP.

With the iv vitamin C, I would love to see what you might be able to achieve with duration dosing.  D, of course is totally correct to stay with whatever is working for you, though perhaps a vitamin C approach might be worth trying. There are a range of amplifiers that could be tried, or you might want to see what straight prolonged duration dosing could achieve. If you have iv treatment all set up at your home, then you could let it run according to your own schedule. The idea noted below in the url is that when depleting ATP what you want to do is have duration on your side more so than dose. If you ran the drip for 10-15 hours in a day, there could be overwhelming ATP depletion occurring. At a certain point the cancer cells might just call it quits: they might be able to outlast a 2-3 daily treatment, though the incessant depletion might be too much for them. Would clearly need to watch out for TLS.

https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/high-dose-vitamin-c-cancer/    {Use search term "49 mM"} 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26826644    Metabolic effects of DDW

PMID:30138705  - valproate combined with 3-BP enhances ATP depletion in GBM

A peptide approach to detaching HK from VDAC1 has caught my attention. It might be a little early for this, though it could be a good time to think about this treatment. Apparently, peptides are obtainable by peptide making companies.    

PMID:29682501  - Figure 3A showing VDAC1 targets

PMID:29698587  - HK-VDAC1 peptide

PMID:28183803   - HK-VDAC1 peptide

https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/tips-on-treatments-a-list-to-be-constantly-updated/

{search term "peptide"}

Best Wishes

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
29/08/2018 4:45 am  

Marcos, did you see this one? What an eye opener!

I had not been aware of the 3-BP research into endometrial cancer. Look at Figure 1 B, very startling! Glycolysis is way over there on the top right.

And Figure 1E, Glut 6 is off the chart.

"lipogenesis inhibitor 5-(tetradecyloxy)-2-furoic acid (TOFA) was toxic to the cell lines with the highest rates of DNL and demonstrated mostly cancer cell–specific toxicity ...

In evaluating the correlation between BrPA sensitivity and known cellular targets, we found that the expression of MCT1 (Supplementary Fig. S5C), HK2, and GAPDH (Fig. 2A), individually, did not correlate with sensitivity to BrPA (Supplementary Fig. S5D). {Very odd.}

Glycolysis and lipogenesis were the two metabolic pathways most upregulated in endometrial tumors. Indeed, acetyl-CoA was depleted by 99% in BrPA-treated cells

Indeed, although a toxic dose of BrPA increased ROS, pretreatment of endometrial cancer cells with ... allopurinol ... resveratrol, or ascorbic acid could not protect against BrPA-mediated cell death.

Because BrPA kills endometrial cancer cells in vitro, we tested the efficacy of this agent against endometrial tumors in vivo. BrPA (2.5 mg/kg) or vehicle (PBS) was administered to nude mice with palpable 296 tumors (Fig. 6F). As a single agent, BrPA dramatically inhibited tumor growth compared with vehicle controls

GLUT6 was the most elevated glucose transporter in malignant endometrial tissue and it was the only protein specifically upregulated in endometrial cancer cells. Furthermore, we demonstrated that GLUT6 promotes glycolysis and survival of endometrial cancer cells, despite the expression of other glucose transporters. These data suggest that either endometrial cancer cells become dependent on glucose uptake via GLUT6 or GLUT6 may have other roles in cancer biology that remain to be discovered.

BrPA may prove useful to treat endometrial cancer because it is a dual glycolytic–lipogenic inhibitor. However, the pleiotropic effects of this agent may limit its administration for anticancer therapy. As such, a modified formula or targeted delivery of BrPA to tumors may be required to reduce off-target toxicity. "

PMID:25205105

PMID:29664675  Glut6 knockdown is tolerated

Running through pubmed:

PMID:30096760 Vitamin D

PMID:29386184  compare with PMID:29182028

PMID:28582344 Androgen Receptor

PMID:29436682 Fatostatin

PMID:29412795 Succinic acid

PMID:29490000 propofol

I hope that some of these references are useful to you.

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
29/08/2018 6:42 pm  

Hi Jcancom.

Long time no hear your notable comments on this forum I'm glad you're back precisely with the case of my wife.Give me a little time to study everything you have suggested,I will have many questions shortly.

Kind Regards

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
30/08/2018 4:33 am  

marcos, thank you for your kind words.

The people on this forum and others that are actively trying to grapple with the treatment options available for the cancer of a loved one are a hard lot to keep up with. Most people would likely not have the slightest idea of what could be tried with cancer and would probably consider it best to let the doctor make such choices. I think an awareness is growing online that becoming informed and involved caregivers  can produce a higher quality of life for those with cancer.

I have mostly tried to focus on treatments that are close to the allopathic medical model (such as 3-BP). My perspective was that modern science could take a powerful treatment such as 3-BP and then make it even more powerful. Lately, though I have begun to explore a more alternative medical approach. One treatment that I came across was Essiac tea.  It is quite surprising how many testimonials are posted online for it. Perhaps this might be one you could investigate. It appears to produce fairly rapid benefits so you would not need to take it for a prolonged time and be uncertain whether it was helping.

I hope this is information is helpful to you.

Best Wishes

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
30/08/2018 11:58 am  

Hi J,

Nice to see you around again. Regarding your view on 3BP-like approaches and Essiac-like approaches, my view is the following: when in early phase, soft approaches like Essiac may very much help but I would always make sure to do more than that. When in advanced phase, the patient clearly needs much more than that. That is the point when 3-BP like approaches make very much sense to me. However, that would also not be enough in advanced cancers. Instead, I would go on the route of a cocktail approach that includes oral and intravenous treatments such as the one used by Marcos. I really think this is the way. Similar approaches have helped my wife, Emad's mom, and now Marcos and a few others who recently reported on private positive signs. What my wife and I did not used, but Marco and a few others are using is something that I think is key. That is metronomic 2DG next to chemo which is similar to Phlorezin approach we discussed sometime ago. I really think and now see based on a few reports that may be a game changer, in terms of increasing cancer treatments effectiveness.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
05/09/2018 11:47 pm  

D, I totally agree with you! Here's a recent article that noted that a combination was needed: PMID:30158244

I am glad that you came to the defence of Marcos because he is doing an admirable job in finding treatments that could benefit his wife. I was somewhat surprised to discover how glycolytic endometrial cancer is. The increase in Glut6 expression is massive! It must be so frustrating that the research is on the table and yet often nothing seems to be done. This seems to happen with regularity in metabolic medicine. Other cancers also appear to have dependence on glycolysis as we have noted. Possibly the most prominent example being ccRCC where the research found a near absence of mitochondria. Also testicular cancer: in the early Scottish vitamin C series one of the patients had a fatal response to a few grams of oral vitamin C (as a result of TLS). GBM also appears to be a highly glycolytic.     

My rationale to mention other approaches such as Essiac was that as we have seen when things are going well in cancer treatment is probably a good time to have an uneasy feeling and be on the look out for the next treatment step if there is a setback. Probably one of the biggest mistakes that I have seen with people trying to cope with cancer is the reluctance to try out something new even when the something new might be a widely used treatment. On the compass thread we have had a few posters that argued and debated whether to use 3-BP even when their loved ones were in critical condition; most of them never survived to receive that first treatment.  I greatly hope that Marcos has some access to a lab. If he could make  liposomal 3-BP, then this could help greatly amplify its effectiveness.  

The internet is such a great resource to help educate people about what is available to help treat cancer. The standard of this shared knowledge is increasing and your web site is contributing to this change.

Best Wishes

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
06/09/2018 6:28 pm  

Hi Jcancom 

am still reviewing everything you sent me,i have discarded some things by its severity,and side effects such as propofol is also very difficult to achieve.It is very interesting the option of the peptide HK-Vdac1 and i am trying to map out a plan couple get it. I am also looking for another peptide directed to its most important PTEN mutation.

Can I get 3BP liposomal,Can I buy Empty liposomes in Enoc solution what encapsulate almost everything and use them to liposomar 3BP,but my wife continues to intravenous treatment for 3BP. Do you believe in a higher bioavailability of the liposomal form?.

I will be asking some questions.Kind Regards

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
07/09/2018 3:21 am  

Marcos, yes the HK2-VDAC1 one peptide was what really caught my eye as well.

I was quite surprised when I posted about peptides in my url above (see search term peptide) and others noted that peptide vaccines could even be imagined in terms of DIY. I am not entirely sure whether that is realistic, though this would be a great one to have on the shelf if options were diminishing. It would also be great to access the wisdom of others who might also be experimenting with this. {I think there is a url that forwards to a site where this is being done.}

https://www.biobasic.com/peptides-pricing/

Probably my biggest suggestion to you would be to explore what you might be able to have synthesized.  I have seen so many people run out of options and then have nothing left to try. I would greatly urge you to work through your social networks or otherwise to find people who could help you synthesize a range of chemicals that might be of considerable help to you. I think that these would best be thought of as your final line of defence, though it would be highly comforting to have them on a shelf somewhere for some time that they might be needed. Surprisingly many of them do not seem all that technically difficult to make. Once you got down the basic procedures such as sonicating, stirring, evap under pressure etc. a very large range of synths would open up for you. Perhaps the biggest stumbling block would be accessing high quality chemicals, though you have indicated that you have had such access.

There are so many many chemicals that you could make; many would be at least at face value quite safe and probably reasonably effective. Possibly the first one to try would be: PMID:25999714    This looks super easy. Not only that it is reported to be over 100 times more potent than the bare chemical. On top of that the bare chemical and the chemical used in the nanoformulation are essentially regarded as GRAS. There would, thus, be considerable therapeutic index room.

The article even talks of how you can amp up the response with other easily available combinations. I sincerely hope that you find this idea useful and practical. We have been trying for years to try and potentiate this, though to no avail as yet. There are many many other possibilities as well.

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
07/09/2018 4:11 pm  

Hi Jcancom.

I have access to a facebook page of my friend Lars Soraas which explains step by step the production of a peptide for the self,the only thing that is for lung cancer with EGFR mutation.I am asking questions to get one valid for PTEN mutation,as a last resort. What I told you of the 3BP I think I should continue with the intravenous administration,do you think is more BIOAVAILABLE liposomal?.

I  have a friend who can liposomar almost everything and knows the process takes 25 years to do so.

I shall read carefully what you sent me and I will make you more question.

I have access to quality chemicals.kind regards

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
09/09/2018 4:19 am  

Marcos, I want to give you a big sloppy kiss! So many of our friends on this forum and on the compass thread and have tried everything that they could to help their loved ones, though it was not enough. I have encouraged several to try and find a route to synthesizing chemicals, though for many this was beyond reach. You are now such a beam of optimism that perhaps we could finally make this work. 

If you could access lab resources and have chemicals made, a whole range of possibilities would emerge. Strangely, several of them would on the surface appear to be safer and more effective than choices that were off-shelf treatments.

For example, here is a formulation of 3-BP    PMID:25326230

Minicells are also highly promising    http://engeneic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/MacDiarmid-et-al-Cancer-Cell-8th-May-2007.pdf        There are a bunch of open access minicell articles at http://engeneic.com/publications/      Think of loading up 3-BP into these minicells! Phase 1 clinical trials have been published so this could be available under Right to Try.  Also consider how having a range of entry vehicles: Mct-1, peptides, EGFR minicells, folate minicells, POH 3-BP might avoid resitance.

Here are the instructions to make even better mincells.

This is clearly very much off road, though it would be very comforting to have this on the shelf as a last line of defence if it became necessary. Many others arrived at the point where they really really needed such a last option and it was not available to them. It would clearly need a great deal of contemplation to actually proceed with, though having things prepared in advance would seem a very wise strategy.

Best Wishes

ReplyQuote
mdboumann@gmail.com
(@mdboumanngmail-com)
11/09/2018 4:11 pm  

Hi Daniel,   I m looking for a medicine for mijn brother How was diagnosed with irresectable hilair cholangiocarcinoma since the end of 2016.

>             He has had chemo therapy and nanoknife surgery. They also placed a metal stent. Until almost 5                      weeks ago, the tumour was stable. The only
>             problems he had, were inflammations and blockages of his stent. He has had several ERCP’s. Every                 time, his recovery took longer.

>             A few weeks ago we heard his cancer has grown considerably.

>             He is getting sicker now: feverish and less and less energy.

>             I write to you, because I want to ask you if you have  any idea what kind of medicine he can try like                    is Artemisinin?? or is the somebody how try this and have good results ??

>             With kind regards,

>             Margit Boumann.

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
11/09/2018 8:44 pm  

I am sorry to hear this Margit.

I will let D answer for himself, though a trip to Dayspring (Arizona) would be something to consider.

http://dayspringcancerclinic.com/3bp-cases/

A while back they had a cholangiocarcinoma patient. This patient was very highly advanced and initially had a response to 3-BP, though they were unable to continue treatment due to issues related to the advanced stage of the illness. Dayspring has treated some very advanced patients with some impressive responses. You would have to contact them to assess what length of response they might expect.

Best Wishes, Jcancom

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
11/09/2018 8:53 pm  

If you are unfamiliar with 3-BP, then here is a quote for you:

"To the authors’ knowledge, in the long history of cancer research [56], no other anti-cancer agent {i.e. other than 3-BP} has been shown to exhibit such striking, effective, rapid, remarkable, and unexpected results."    [Some of the authors of this paper are very highly experienced cancer researchers.]

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=The+HK2+Dependent+%E2%80%9CWarburg+Effect%E2%80%9D+and+Mitochondrial+Oxidative+Phosphorylation+in+Cancer%3A+Targets+for+Effective+Therapy+with+3-Bromopyruvate

PMID:27983708

Also,

" The rate of tumor necrosis due to 3BP treatment seems to exceed all known cytostatic drugs "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=A+translational+study+%E2%80%9Ccase+report%E2%80%9D+on+the+small+molecule+%E2%80%9Cenergy+blocker%E2%80%9D+3-bromopyruvate+(3BP)+as+a+potent+anticancer+agent%3A+from+bench+side+to+bedside

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
12/09/2018 1:23 am  

Dear Margit,

I am sorry to hear about this and very nice of you to search for additional options for your brother. Is he doing any treatments now such as chemotherapy, radiotherapy? Or is there any treatment suggested by the oncologist? From your name I understand you may be located in the Netherlands which is also my location. We can speak on the phone or Skype. I can not suggest what to do but I can help you become aware of additional treatment options depending on your brother's current situation. 

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3 Prev Next
Share: