treatment protocol from endometrial carcinoma stage 4.
I am affected by the bad news about the mother of Emad,i guess as everyone in this site.My doctor D.B. has proposed this treatment protocol for completing the chemotherapy plus avastin that my wife Cristina is going to comenzaresta week.please i would like to see all people with great knowledge about cancer who writes in this forum will be able to give your opinion or advice that creates timely.
I trust my doctor but on many occasions two or three heads are better than one. Also, he is now taking a lot of work.A greeting to all
I don't know how to include more than one file in the same comment.Therefore there goes another
Well this is the last file.Daniel maybe it would have been better to include this in a story like Ergin or Emad for example
I checked the treatment schedule you are considering, and my view is the following:
1. In general it looks very good
2. the main remark I have is related to the fact that to my understanding 3BP will kill the cells at the surface of the tumor but may not be able to kill the central part of the tumor that is mainly relying on glucose. As explained in other posts and comments on this website, that is expected due to the distribution of the MCT1s. Indeed EWOT may help reactivate those transporters in the glycolitic cells, but we do not know how effective that will be. Therefore, in order to increase the chance of success, if possible, I would implement in parallel a treatment that would address the highly glycolitic cells that will be exposed by 3BP. The treatments that I would consider to add in that case, would be one or more of the following: Phlorizin, and/or 2DG, and/or Canagliflozin.
3. Before or during such treatments, it may be a good idea to add an anti parazitic drug such as Ivermectin
4. I would check the possibility of using Verapamil with the medical doctor given it's cardiac implications. Some people may have a heart condition that would not allow it's use. That should be done even more in the context in which Tetrandrine is also considered to be used. Actually, I think I would chose between using one of them, and probably I would use Tetrandrine only
5. Itraconzole may also be good but I am a bit worried about it's impact on the liver. Given the intensive treatment that you are planning, and given that you may expect some TLS if the treatment will be effective, having a good liver status would very much help. Due to this reason, I do not think that I would add Itraconazole during the intensive IV schedule you and your doctor have planned.
6. Also due to the impact on the liver, I would use maybe 1.5g/day Paracetamol maximum
I hope this helps. If there are questions, please let me know.
Are you using any other drugs and/or supplements besides this? I think it would be a good idea to use some supplements that can support the liver and kidneys. Also, a more vegan & low fat balanced diet will help.
If would be possible,
- I would use one of the above (2DG or Phlorizin) starting shortly before or after chemo (e.g. a few hours) or at the same time with chemo and go on with it for about 12h if it is intravenous (that means metronomic).
- If the above is not possible, I would probably start using around or just after chemo, the combination of Canagliflozin +Metformin (which seems to be safe https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5216068/). These are both oral drugs so they can be taken for a few weeks.
- Regarding 3BP, I could see the following approaches adding benefits:
a. 2DG (~500mg in total) or Phlorizin given IV immediately after 3BP IV (normal IV can be done in this case - not necessarily metronomic)
b. 2DG or Phlorizin starting a day after 3BP but in this case they will be given metronomycically for 12 to 24 h; and do several cycles of this
c. if 2DG or Phlorizin are not available I would use the combo of Canagliflozin+Metformin
The point is that 2DG and Phlorizin have a short lifetime in the blood. So when using them as normal IV they will only be for a short time in the blood. Therefore, we either use them in normal IV given in a short time (e.g. one hour or more, depending on the dose), in which case the purpose would be to support another treatment and not to directly kill cancer cells. Or we use them in a metronomic way (given during e.g. 12h or more), to directly kill the cancer cells strongly dependent on glycolisis.
I like both approaches. Note that I was warned by a medical doctor, that the combo of 3BP and 2DG given IV can lead to strong Tumor Lysis. So I would be careful with that. I expect the same if 3BP is combined with Phlorizin. Also note, that I think during the 2DG or Phlorizin treatments, Tetrandrine can help due to it's interaction with authophagy.
Salinomycin will mainly target cancer stem cells that is just a small but important part of the cancer cell population.
In my view, combining 3BP with 2DG/Phlorizin and Salinomycin, or chemo with 2DG/Phlorizin and Sal, is one of the very powerful cancer treatments combos. But it has to be managed carefully.
As always, everything I write here comes with the Disclaimer on this website.
Please let me know if this answers your question.
My wife follows from two years ago a ketogenic diet ,with great inclusion of vegetables low glycemic index,with blue fish,very little meat lamb,only ecological organic eggs and fats such as olive oil, flax oil and ghee.For the liver my wife takes European milk thistle,hepa- merz .Could include Essentiale.
Anyway its analyzes are within normal parameters
Endo tumors can be influenced by hormones. As a result, I would avoid high amount of fats (as used in ketogenic diet) and focus on a vegan diet or nearly vegan depending on possibilities. That is what I would do, but you know better what is good for you.
I am very happy to hear your wife condition is very good (as you wrote in the e-mail) and that the lung nodules are reduced from 52 to 12 during the last two years. What was the main treatment that you think it is responsible for this reduction? Regarding the larger tumor, have you considered cryoablation?
It is true that your cancer has hormonal component,but their ovaries are radiated with which does not produce estrogen ,the rest of the organs that may produce hormones, have been detained by arimidex,their hormone analysis indicate menopause on all the main hormones.
The treatment that reduced os lung nodules was chemotherapy (carboplatin plus taxol),hyperthermia and curcumin IV.I want to start the hyperthermia soon i have already gotten money,curcumin the i had to stop due to deterioration of the veins and I dare not put it by the port by chemotheraapy if obstructed.
Talk about to crioablation with doctor Jason Williams ,but the operation costs $55000,which is not available to me..I have also talked with professor Thomas Vogl,told me that you can perform TACE in that tumor and after radiofrequency ablation microwave.will surely be the next step.
I am not sure if I understand exactly your response, but please note that while ovaries are primary source, estrogens are also produced in smaller amounts by other tissues such as the liver, pancreas, bone, adrenal glands, skin, brain, adipose tissue, and the breasts.
Cryoablation should also be available in other places, other than Jason Williams. I think there was one option in UK and another in China.
TACE was one of the options I was also thinking when I asked if the condition of your wife allows traveling. If typical ablation is done, I would follow up that with a good strategy against metastasis. We can discuss this if needed.
For all those places, pancreas, spleen, kidneys,breasts already taking Arimidex( hormonal treatment) that has continued over the last year and a half,their blood analysis indicate that she is in menopause.If you know the hospital that performs the crioablation in China or the United Kingdom, you can send it by private?.According to Dr. Thomas Vogl TACE + microwave ablation is a good solution for the tumor of the L2.
I am confident that the current treatment reduce lung nodules or delete,if there are 4 or less would be possible with ciberknife stereotactic surgery,and radiofrequency ablation microwave.
I'm following carefully
Dear marcos I'm glad to hear that you now have access to this good protocol, I wanted to use it so much with my mother, but never had the chance
After I read this post , I feel there is a good chance for me to feel happy again
Please take care, I will pray for you always
I will keep following , please let us up to date
I have lost my supplier in S A,.¿Any person of the forum can buy in S A,or know a trick that allows you to make orders?. I need the 3BP and salinomycin come from there. Thanks to all the people of this great forum.