Notifications
Clear all

metabolic/intracellular acidification treatment  

RSS

marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
Eminent Member
22/12/2019 5:01 pm  

This treatment is inspired by reading the documents published by Daniel Staciu, Thomas Koltai and Salvador Harguindey, is for my wife his case is collected in this blog with the name the story of Marcos stage 4 endometrial cancer

TRIPLE-EDGED THERAPY .
1.PROTON EXTRUSION PUMP INHIBITION.
A. CA pump inhibitor .
Carbonic anhydrase isoenzymes II, IX and XII in uterine tumors https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221733080_Carbonic_anhydrase_isozymes_II_IX_and_XII_in_uterine_tumors
Acetazolamide 250-0-250 TOTAL 500 mg/day (target,maximun dose )

B. Voltage-dependent sodium channel inhibitor
The voltage-dependent sodium channel Na v 1.7 associated with endometrial cancer. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6775510/

Phenytoin 750 mg/day or Topiramate 200 mg/day (shows some negative interaction with acetazolamide) (target dose)

C. NHE-1 inhibitors.
Liposomal amiloride 1g/ml 6ml/day --2ml-2ml-2ml (target dose )
I'm still in the fight to get Hexametilen Amiloride

D. ATPase inhibitors.
Lansoprazole Monday 60 mg,Wednesday 30 mg,Friday 60 mg,rest of the week 30 mg

E. MCT inhibitors.
Liposomal Quercitine 60 ml /day ---20 ml-20 ml-20 ml (equivalent to about 6 g/day)
Metformin 1500 mg/day (MCT1 ).
Pitavastatin 4 mg/day

2.MITOCHONDRIAL INHIBITORS
Complex I
Fixed.
Metformin 1500 mg /day
Intravenous Berberine 1400 mg/day
Mitohonokiol 16 mg /day
Alternating .
Canaglifocin, niclosamide liposome, doxycycline -(together with vit-c IV)
Complex III.
Atovaquone 750 mg/day

Complex IV
Colloidal Silver + Zinc Citrate
Myth biogenesis inhibitors :
Doxycycline 100-200 mg/day and azithromycin (only with VIT-C IV)

3.LYSOSOMAL POISONS.
1. Ciprofloxacin (I have respect for it along with everything else)
hydroxychloroquine 200 mg/day

INTRAVENOUS THERAPIES.
Day 1 IPT (low-dose chemotherapy with insulin potentiation)
Fasting for 16 hours, measurement of blood glucose, application of the appropriate amount of insulin to reach a level between 65-70 mg/dl application of paclitaxel 50 mg +4 ml DMSO+4-7 ml 2Dg in 100 ml saline after infusion 24 hours 2DG metronomical.
Day 2 Salinomycin IV
Day 3 IPT
Day 4 salinomycin IV
Day 5 IPT
Day 6 VIT-c IV +doxycycline +azithromycin
Day 7 .Same Day 6
Day 8 same day 7
The IPT is applied for 3 weeks and then rested for 3 weeks.
In the weeks of rest next to the salinomycin, 3BP is applied replacing the IPT.

CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT.

Everolimus +Zometa+Fulvestrant injection 

I have thought of some more supplements to enhance the action of everolimus.

marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
Eminent Member
22/12/2019 5:06 pm  

Please feel free to comment on it if you think it's appropriate, I need my wife to continue to improve the fight is starting to get very long.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Member Admin
23/12/2019 12:49 am  

@marcosbomber901

Hi Marcos,

This looks perfect to me. I only have a few comments and additions:

1. I know that you have now a lot of experience and trust you are doing everything very careful but please be extra careful as these are a lot of drugs 

2. Combo of 3BP and Salinomycin and 2DG may require also Auranofin to further help 3BP action and possibly Tetrandrine - I was once in contact with someone claiming great results when adding Tetrandrine to the first 3 but also seeing strong TLS - Auranofin will further amplify that I expect

3. Based on own experience the combo of 3BP and Sal and 2DG may induce necrosis which is good and not so good. In order to address the not so good aspects, I would consider Ketorolac prior to doing combos that may lead to necrosis, due to the following reasons https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/community/surgery/nsaids-before-breast-cancer-surgery-can-dramatically-decrease-recurrence/#post-1957
The inflammatory reaction following necrosis can lead to regrowth of the tumor. 2DG metronomic following necrosis should also help in my view but Ketorolac will be an extra insurance from this point of view.

4. To MCT inhibitors I would consider syrosingopine too, if possible.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
Eminent Member
23/12/2019 6:30 pm  

Well thanks for all your opinions, it is true that there are many drugs so I have started with great care at the moment my wife has only reached the maximum doses in acetazolamide and is at 80% in liposomal amiloride in the rest I am going up slowly very slowly. On the other hand I already used liposomal tetrandrine, but my wife can not stand the taste with the liposomes I am trying to find an intravenous formulation but so far I have not been successful.I have already used 3BP+salinomycin+2G pump and I have not observed TLS in those drugs and I am in the maximums. 3BP's current formulation does not present side effects as those observed when administered in IV form without buffer.Auronafin is a very interesting drug to potentiate the effects of 3BP and as J.cancom suggests the EWOT or ozone before 3BP I have also done it but now my wife is very painful because of the inflammation in her back she cannot do it.Syrosingopine is also very interesting but it seems that the delivery time is extended up to 2 months.

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
Eminent Member
23/12/2019 6:36 pm  

On the other hand the formulation for IPT is also new I had done it adding to the bag containing the chemotherapy + 4 ml of DMSO 40 ml of 2DG but I thought that perhaps it is too much 2DG and therefore that high dose can make the 2DG and everything that goes with it (paclitaxel + 2DG) is diverted to the muscles and does not go directly to the tumor, I do not know what you think about it

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
Eminent Member
23/12/2019 11:38 pm  

Sorry in the dose of liposomal amiloride the correct dose is 6 mg, because the composition has 1mg/ml (not 1gr/ml) has been a mistake

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Member Admin
24/12/2019 12:16 am  

@marcosbomber901

Hi Marcos,

I was once in contact with a doctor using Tetrandrine IV. I will check if he shared with me the formulation, but will do that tomorrow eve when I stop travelling for a while. Please remind me if I forget to do reply on this one.

Have you used 2DG metronomic after IPT before? The stage 4 ovarian c patient with complete remission on 2DG metronomic, used that in combo with IPT followed by 2DG metro 2x/week during a few months and some repurposed drugs on top of that.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
Eminent Member
24/12/2019 2:21 pm  

Hi Daniel

Merry christmas first of all, even though you mean christmas to many people because you give them hope.
If I have used 2DG metronomy after IPT, but certainly only for two months before, I was thinking of taking it up again now I had to stop it because of my wife's surgery (corpectomy). It would be amazing if you had that intravenous formulation for tetrandrine, it would solve a problem with the use of this wonderful substance.

kind regards

ReplyQuote
ksh0227
(@ksh0227)
29/12/2019 1:34 pm  

How can we get liposomal Quercetin and mitoHonokiol?

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
Eminent Member
29/12/2019 7:37 pm  

@ksh0227

Mito honokiol needs to be made by a laboratory, liposomal quercetin can be purchased at https://www.actinovo.com/

ReplyQuote
ksh0227
(@ksh0227)
09/01/2020 12:02 pm  

@marcosbomber901

Thank you Marcos, when you say it has to be made by a lab, are there particular laps we can get in touch with?

I also notice some "liposomal" stuff that are unusual i.e., amiloride, niclosamide? Where did you source these?

Also how is your wife handling these if I may ask? I am also thinking similar strategy for my wife. 

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
Eminent Member
12/01/2020 7:24 pm  

@ksh0227

Sorry if I don't answer immediately, it's not a lack of courtesy, the laboratory that elaborated the mitohonokiol is in Spain but it's expensive, we pay it between 3 persons. The liposomes are a solution that is formed when adding the product to empty liposomes of high degree, with only a shaking the compound is embedded inside the empty liposome, to major solubility is necessary minor quantity of liposomes. If you write me for private I give you my source, it is also in Spain.

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
Eminent Member
12/01/2020 7:25 pm  

@daniel

thank you very much,I'm so busy I didn't get the message

ReplyQuote
Share: