Topical Application Of Cancer Drugs  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

E
 E
(@ergin)
24/03/2018 4:23 pm  

I also like 2DG but i am not sure about its effects same as powerful phlorizin.I know 4 people used it.I used it for 6 months.All used it with hyperthermia and HBOT and IPT.Only the good thing is lowering blood glucose.

I am sure you saw some good effects or you dont write here😀.Whats the dosage?Iv or oral?

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
24/03/2018 7:26 pm  

I agree Ergin. What I only recently learned from some very experienced people in the field is that the way it has been used so far was not right. In that way it staid too little time in the blood. If you look in the literature for the lifetime of 2DG after oral or IV administration you will understand. Not enough for the intended effects. Now it makes very much sense. As a result, we are now putting together a protocol that will take care of that so that the patient will have its full benefits. Once it is ready and found clinics/hospitals ready to implement in a legal manner, I will write a post about that to inform the readers of this website. But now I understand why Phlorizin was given typically during many hours .

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
24/03/2018 7:31 pm  

Thanks Ergin. I received your e-mail. Indeed, I heard from someone close to me that a patient he knows went to Thailand and had very good results. They were also using IVs there including Vit C. Interesting to hear they are using bentonite clay. I know you like this one but did not had the time to research the subject. If in the mean time you can share with us valuable info on what is known about bentonite clay in cancer treatments, it would clearly be useful.

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
24/03/2018 7:51 pm  

Hi Daniel,

Bentonite clay is a very interesting substance.Now they are getting patent so i have no permission to write every knowledge here.It is a perfect nano carrier.Now they put curcumin inside bentonite clay.

He is bored from me because i am forcing them too much for topical formulations and injections.And i am very sure he will do intratumoral injections on coming weeks(he did once before).And later they will do bentonite clay+phlorizin.

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
24/03/2018 7:54 pm  

When it is finished,it will be the greatest curcumin,800 times more efficient and ORAL.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
24/03/2018 8:34 pm  

Hi Ergin, my questions was more general and not related to the research and confidential information of the Turkish researcher or medical doctor. There is a huge amount of info on the web on this subject and I cannot research everything at the same time. My hope was that some of the senior colleagues here, like you, would start to also perform research and share here 🙂 The point is that we need some depth in the information we share here in order to be useful to other people, if we truly believe in that. Like what is special about a specific substance, why it could work, case reports, where to get it and how to use it. You know what I mean 🙂

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
24/03/2018 8:54 pm  

I exactly understand what you mean.As i said before,my most messages should be in just science section,they are not helpful for patients.It is very hard to write posts like you.I wrote about oleuropein in different posts,Also bentonite clay and most useful treatments are lost in different posts.I have to work on them.

Oleuropein is a perfect natural antibiotic which has incredable anticancer effects.😁But still noone is using it because i couldnt finish the post.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: