Organic Vs Inorgani...

Organic Vs Inorganic  

RSS

Pouya
(@falconet)
20/05/2017 9:17 pm  

Hi everyone, this topic is something I always though is worth being further discussed as I personally believe there are many misconceptions around it.
are you guys convinced that taking organic stuff is better when battling Cancer? for an instancem I once came across a study in which it had been implied that organic Copper was generally better absorbed on animal models which hit me hard since we know that higher Cu levels are in favor of tumor's angiogenesis. what do you think?

p.s this is Pouya btw, it's the first time I have managed to post something with my registered ID.

E
 E
(@ergin)
21/05/2017 6:02 pm  

Hi Pouya,

I have some fruit trees and i use copper to kill bacteries and viruses from  lots of years.

And if they found copper on tests on fruit,they call the fruit not organic.

And we should deplet cu as you said to live more when we are cancer.

ReplyQuote
Helga
(@helga)
21/05/2017 11:51 pm  

Hi Ergin,

I believe you use Cuprum sulphuricum ("blue vitriol"?) to kill fungi & bacteria on your fruit trees, no? That is a very effective poison against those pests but it is also a poison for humans. Copper itself wouldn't work so effectively. And it is true that copper is a proangiogenic, cancer promoting element in itself.

Best,

Helga

ps. Thanks for your kind responSe to my other comment 😉

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
22/05/2017 10:58 am  

Hi Helga,

I just wanted to talk about stg.

I know there is no correaltion between what Pouya said and mine:))

These days i am in full stress.Forgive me!!

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
22/05/2017 11:00 am  

WOAW What a  big photo.Daniel could you please delete it 🙂

And there is abig silence On Daniels side.I wonder if there is stg coming valuable again.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
22/05/2017 8:37 pm  

Done! 🙂 Sometimes I am also working on private things my friend Ergin. Like now, I am arranging a monument at the place where my dear wife is buried.

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
23/05/2017 11:08 pm  

I am sure she looks us from heaven and very proud of you.

One day  we go together near your angels monument.

I feel too much respect to your immortal love and your promise to god for helping people.

ReplyQuote
Share: