Ultrasound Therapy Machine(Hyperthermia At Home?)  

RSS

Ergin
(@ergin)
11/03/2018 11:19 am  

Most of you may heard about sono-dynamic therapy.Sending chlorophyl like substances to tumors and then activate microbubbles and kill cancer by ultrasound.

This machine is not very expensive.They are using it for physical therapy.Ultrasound frequency makes  vibration.Steam machines at home also works like this.

It generates heat also.Maybe we can use it for hyperthermia  at home.

I know a man using this machine for sonodynamic therapy at home.He has a webpage on internet.

I only write this post for researching.Please dont take this as an advice.

ReplyQuote
Ergin
(@ergin)
11/03/2018 11:39 am  

Phonophoresis:Using ultrasound for penetrating topical drugs.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/phonophoresis

ReplyQuote
Shanti
(@shanti)
20/05/2018 7:20 pm  

Hi Ergin,

I just saw this post and I found the idea of doing this type of therapy at home intriguing. The utrasound machine would not be expensive.  Here is an article supplying some specification on the ultrasound frequency: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5069838/

From the Article: "The sonodynamic efficiency of SDT mainly relies on the generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) through the simultaneous combination of low intensity ultrasound, molecular oxygen and a sonosensitizer." "The sonication parameters in SDT (usually 1.0–2.0 MHz at an intensity of 0.5–3.0 W/cm 2)"

Ultrasound devices operate with frequencies from 20 kHz up to several gigahertz. Here in the US there are inexpensive ultrasound machines for sale that operate at about 1 Mhz. Because of the oxygen component, this therapy would be good combined with ozone or hyperbaric (there was also a supplement Daniel mentioned to help with oxygenation, though I can't recall it at the moment).

The question still in my mind that would take quite a bit more investigation is which sensitizer to use, the dose and if there is any danger in eliciting too much of a reaction in the form of heat and ROS.  Please let me know if you pursue this idea any farther. 

Best wishes,

Shanti

ReplyQuote
Shanti
(@shanti)
20/05/2018 7:35 pm  

The intensity on some of these machines in also in the range of 0.5-3 W/cm2.  However, I don't know how much other factors have an influence, such as pulses per second and focused vs non-focused.  

ReplyQuote
Ergin
(@ergin)
25/05/2018 7:41 am  

Hi Shanti,

i am very sorry that i saw your message now.i dont take mails from this forum side.i normally look at my mailbox if i got any questions or not?

i am very happy that you are interested in heat and cancer.it has a very clear science.But we have to be wise.if used wisely,there is a cure chance.That is my belief and understanding.

i will write you my answers after some reading.

Best wishes

Ergin

ReplyQuote
Ergin
(@ergin)
28/05/2018 4:59 pm  

Hi Shanti,

Normally the ultrasound devives which i wrote is used for physical therapies to generate heat on muscles.And to improve bloodflow.

For cancer treatment:as you know it is used for activating microbubbles(sonodynamic therapy

And high focus ultrasound is totally different.

But if you want to use it for generating heat as a cancer treatment,we have to talk more on it.

i prefer the other heat generating machine:diathermy.

Physotherapists knows more than oncologists about these machines.

How deep heat goes,how much time it needs etc.

Ultrasound machines may havesome serious side effects if dont know how to use it.i have 1 at home and using it for years for phycotherapy.

ReplyQuote
PetRos
(@petros)
04/07/2018 9:29 am  

Dear Shanti,

a good new photo-and sonosensitizer is Indicyaningreen in liposomal form.Is infused i. v.,after 3 days ist only in the Tumor,then yuo can light it with red and infrared ( Penetration up to 7 cm) laser,and activate it by ultasound.(brings more energy and goes even deeper(low wavelength=high depth)) You can activate dayli by laser and/or ultrasound up to 2 weeks. 1 Ampulle ICG costs ~ 1600 euros.I think its

manufactered in Burgapotheke.Informations at webermedical.com.

Best regards.

PetRos

Shanti liked
ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
07/07/2018 8:23 pm  

Hi Petros.

The process seems very interesting,  Can,you  give more details?. Indicyaningreen is the liposome product that they sell in burg apotheke?. Do You know any ultrasound machine that serves for  liposomal product activation ?.

best regards 

marcos

ReplyQuote
Shanti
(@shanti)
15/07/2018 3:45 am  

Hi PetRos,  Somehow I missed yours and the other replies to my comment on this thread.  Thank you for your post, I am quite interested in this and will take a look the info you have shared.

ReplyQuote
Share: