Heat Destroys Cance...

Heat Destroys Cancer  

RSS

E
 E
(@ergin)
03/05/2017 7:10 am  

Cancer cells are weaker than normal cells.They can not withstand to high temperatures where healthy cells can.

It is a huge conversation area because high heat can be generated with lots of devices without harming healthy cells.

High heat does not only kills cancer by necrosis,it also generates immunity.

I am  one of the believers that heat CURES cancer.

I gave you a promise that i will work on it for all my life for humanity ,just like your great works.

Thank You Daniel

anca liked
Alex
 Alex
(@snake)
03/05/2017 11:35 pm  

Maybe something could be done with a microwave emitter?

Thank you very much,
Alex

Together We Can Do it!

ReplyQuote
Walter
(@walter)
04/05/2017 3:44 pm  

This method was also introduced by Manfred von Ardenne and is commonly used in Germany. Its called "Hyperthermie":

https://hyperthermie.charite.de/behandlung/hyperthermie/

Its not only heating up the tumor until it gets damaged, but also to re-sensitize resistant tumor cells to chemotherapy like carboplatin.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
07/05/2017 4:47 pm  

Thank you for the link Walter. Indeed it is amazing how helpful this technique is and that it is not used as a conventional treatment method in the hospitals. There is so much literature, experience and case reports to support its benefits ... Nice to see how strong the team is at the University clinic from your link, working on hyperthermia  https://hyperthermie.charite.de/ueber_das_zentrum/team/

anca liked
ReplyQuote
anca
 anca
(@anca)
09/05/2017 11:46 pm  

Thank you for the idea with Hyperthermie. I will take my mom to Iasi, a city in Romania, where they do this procedure.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
09/05/2017 11:56 pm  

I expect very soon they will also have it in Bucharest. I was in contact with some Romanian doctor planning to have that in a few months, maybe next month.

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
07/06/2017 11:23 pm  

Dear Daniel,

I am searching for how to enhance the efficiency of hyperthermia.

We already know glucose deprivation with phlorizin but,inhibition of OXPHOS (Oxidative Phlosphorylation) is very effective when using it with glucose deprivation+hyperthermia.

OXPHOS inhibition is highy interesting.There are some inhibitors on clinical trial now and seems highly effective.In 1980's they were using Rhodamine123.

I think we have to use an OXPHOS inhibitor with glucose inhibition if we want to make a

metabolic treatment,not only with hyperthermia.

Do you know any other drug which we can reach easily?

Kind Regards

Ergin

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
08/06/2017 3:03 pm  

Interenstingly Rhodamine binds to mostly cancer cell ( 2-5 days).

It has a selective cancer cell killing ability with inhibition of OXPHOS.But glucose deprivation is again must. 

Because cancer cell killing depends on energy before treatments,not only glucose.

Oxygen deprivation is also very important.And hyperthermia is very effective with both inhibition of glucose and oxygen.

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
08/06/2017 3:08 pm  

You can read the pdf with a simple sign-in.

The effect of hypoglycemia and hypoxia on cell survival following single and fractionated 44°C heat treatments was investigated. These studies show that short-term glucose deprivation or oxygen deprivation does not increase sensitivity to single or fractionated heat treatments compared to normal nutrient conditions. However, simultaneous hypoglycemia and hypoxia leads to an increased sensitivity to single heat treatments, and to an even greater increase in sensitivity to fractionated heat treatments. Sensitivity to heat treatment under nutrient-deprived conditions correlates with intracellular ATP levels at the time of treatment. These data indicate that it is not nutrient concentration per se, but rather the effect of nutrient level on intracellular ATP concentration that affects thermal sensitivity.

http://www.rrjournal.org/doi/abs/10.2307/3576331?code=rrs-site

ReplyQuote
E
 E
(@ergin)
09/06/2017 9:41 pm  

3-BP alone is a perfect drug for my opinion.

But i think 3-BP +phlorizin+hyperthermia is a perfect combination.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
09/06/2017 11:27 pm  

Hyperthermia also like Radiation increases intracellular pH. As a result, cancer cell acidification using e.g. Proton pump inhibitors and other "tools" discussed here  https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/ph-cancer-a-top-treatment-strategy/ are expected to help and work well together with Hyperthermia.

ReplyQuote
Share: