Radio Frequency Devices  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
17/10/2018 10:34 am  
Thank you for the update.

It would help if you can also add updates on the next steps, including possible plans related to adapting the device so that it becomes relevant to other tumors.
Next to that, you may want to clarify how the patients in US can access the device, given that the approval is now for Europe only and given that many of the visitors of this website are from US.

ReplyQuote
Boris Pasche
(@boris-pasche)
17/10/2018 3:26 pm  

Happy to answer your questions:

1) TheraBionic has already identified tumor specific frequencies for other tumor types such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, thyroid cancer, and pancreatic cancer. This is described in our 2009 article by Barbault et al.  https://jeccr.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1756-9966-28-51

2) The TheraBionic P1 device has not yet received FDA approval. At this thime, the device can only be prescribed by physicians in the European Economic Area,Turkey, and Switzerland

Best wishes

Boris

BCP

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
23/10/2018 11:03 am  

Dear Boris,

Thank you for your response. 

I was looking a little more into the details of your solution. I do believe in resonance as key to everything in our life. All matter has own resonance frequency and so the tumors. Therefore, finding the corresponding resonance frequency related to the tumors is key in being able to influence them and eventually destroy them. The more specific they are, the easier will be to influence them while not affecting healthy tissue.

Because finding the tumor resonance is key, my questions is how are you able to identify that? I understand that you are using a biofeedback approach to identify frequencies specific to cancer patients with specific tumors. But how can you make sure those frequencies are not related to other processes in the body, that may be an outcome of the existing tumors?

On the same line, the other question I have, is on whether you have or are considering implementing a way to track the changes of resonance frequencies with time, as we know that tumors are changing their profile relatively fast.

Therefore, I very much like the concept of manipulating matter (including tumors) via its resonance frequency. This is for me without doubts one perspective that can generate solutions against tumors and other illnesses. But I also understand that the road to that effectiveness has its own challenges that need to be overcome. In this context, I think your work represents a good step on that road. Of course, I do not expect that you now have answers to all the questions, but it would be helpful for us here to have a fair understanding about what is known and what we still need to found out.

And if the Foundation can help with anything on this road, please let me know and will do my best. On that line, to support your activities and create awareness about that, I would like to invite you and your team to write an article to be published on this website, describing your vision on treating tumors, your solutions on that line up to today as well as the projected roadmap of solutions. 

Kind regards,
Daniel

This post was modified 9 months ago by Daniel

ReplyQuote
Boris Pasche
(@boris-pasche)
23/10/2018 3:51 pm  

Dear Daniel,

Our frequency discovery technology is proprietary and I cannot disclose any additional information besides what is described in the Barbault et al. 2009 article.

Best wishes

Boris

BCP

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
23/10/2018 5:34 pm  

Clear. Thank you.  I will have a look at the patent to try to understand more about that  https://patents.google.com/patent/US20100042168A1/en?inventor=Boris+Pasche  

As a patient, in order to invest my very valuable time and resources in such a solution, it would be important to understand why such a tool can work given the typical challenges. And I think for any company it is important to address the why at a mechanism level, such as for example this oncology company is doing  https://www.verastem.com/focus/pi3k-inhibition/ But I am sure you though carefully about these communication aspects.

I wish you all the best and hope to see more advancement on this route of treatments.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Boris Pasche
(@boris-pasche)
19/11/2018 6:31 pm  

Happy to report that the first CE marked TheraBionic P1 devices have already been delivered to patients. As indicated on the therabionic.com web site, the device is not sold but loaned to patients against a a fully refundable deposit of 3500 Euros. The cost of treatment if 4500 euros per month plus VAT, which depends on the European country where the device is delivered, e.g. 19% in Germany, 7.7% in Switzerland.

Additional information can be found on the therabionic.com web site and by emailing questions to [email protected]

BCP

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: