treatment options  

RSS

yandreiy@gmail.com
(@yandreiygmail-com)
18/05/2018 5:19 pm  

Hello Daniel,

I found your website and it's a great source of information, thanks for putting so much effort in it.

I'm currently looking for treatment options for my mother who has colorectal cancer, with liver metastasis and a large tumor over 5cm. It is inoperable so not many options by conventional medicine.

I read about 3BP and found it promising, do you know similar cases that tried out and what results they had?

What about other options, hyperthermia, cryotherapy, what are some good clinics in Europe to go to?

Thank you!

Andrei

Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
21/05/2018 6:48 pm  

Hi Andrei,

I am so sorry you have to deal with this. Thank you for your words of appreciation. 

From a treatment strategy point of view, you have 3 major options:

1. conventional alone (chemo, etc.)
2. conventional (chemo, radio, immuno) combined with additions such as discussed here to try increase effectiveness, and/or delivered in new ways (such as Trans Arterial Chemo Embolisation)
3. new treatment approaches (many are discussed on this website)

I know two people dealing with the same at this point: one using chemo + fasting and a few other things (category 2 above), another using intensively for years treatments such as discussed on this website (category 3 above). The first is dealing with cancer since more recently and after the treatment he is feeling much much better and he expects good regression. After that he intends to use surgery to remove what's left. Second has stable disease but for some years now keeping it under control.

Combining the answer to your question on other options & clinics in Europe:

Together with an academic team from US, we are currently searching for clinics in Germany that are willing to implement a new approach of delivering 2DG that is expected to be more effective compared to the clinical trials so far, for advanced stage patients. That will be given alone or in combo with Chemo. That clinic will be supported by the academic team from US, in terms of treatment protocol and discussions.  We already have a clinic intending to start on this line. I will post an announcement soon about this. If you are interested, please let me know.

TACE is always a very important option to consider for liver tumors. Beyond that, there are many ideas shared on this website. Please go through them and if you have specific questions, please let me know.

All the best to you and your dear mom.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Share: