688 Posts
8 Users
316 Likes
10.2 K Views
(@chris48)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @j

they check sites manually

For what?! Scientific facts??? And if they find any, they punish the site??? It is unbelievably sad that they cannot distiguish between quacks who tell you that you should buy a miracle product and someone pointing out scientific evidence WITHOUT jumping to conclusions or recommending anything. Every single piece of information is supported by studies and made fully transparent. Again, this is just really sad.

ReplyQuote
(@j)

Posted by: @chris48

they check sites manually

For what?! Scientific facts??? And if they find any, they punish the site??? It is unbelievably sad that they cannot distiguish between quacks who tell you that you should buy a miracle product and someone pointing out scientific evidence WITHOUT jumping to conclusions or recommending anything. Every single piece of information is supported by studies and made fully transparent. Again, this is just really sad.

@chris48 apparently they apply a penalty if they don't like the content this way the site ranks below what the algo would show. For example, if you search the same blog title on duckduckgo the post comes up at #3. But almost nobody uses that search engines. Google has a monopoly on search and with that comes the typical behavior of such organizations. 

ReplyQuote
(@j)

I did a search on Google for "natural cancer cures" ... lol...I think it's fair to say it's 99% manipulated in the "best interest" of the shareholders, lol. 

ReplyQuote
(@j)

@roslaeend although I should mention royal jelly contains a little phenylbutyrate approx 17mg per gram. 

note that royal jelly has estrogenic effects

This post was modified 11 months ago 3 times by Daniel

Chris48 and RoseD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chris48)
Topic starter  

apparently they apply a penalty if they don't like the content this way the site ranks below what the algo would show. For example, if you search the same blog title on duckduckgo the post comes up at #3. But almost nobody uses that search engines. Google has a monopoly on search and with that comes the typical behavior of such organizations. 

I knew that sites are checked manually, but I always thought that this is a good thing and only quacks get punished. Again, I find it really sad that they cannot see that this is great content. Have you ever tried to share your knowledge on YouTube? It is the second biggest search engine and although it is part of Google, it seems to be managed in a different way. There are many videos going viral which are not following big pharma ideology. Although I am not sure if this is also valid for Anti-Cancer approaches. And of course it takes a lot of effort to make a video of high quality. If it then gets punished it would be a huge waste of time. Anyway, I will keep sharing your content and hope that many people find it!

This post was modified 11 months ago 2 times by Daniel

johan reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

@chris48 you're right it can be a good thing, spam and scams shouldn't make it to the top of the search engines. During the pandemic, we've seen how Google, Youtube, Facebook and the media have interfered with anything related to alternative treatments. I'll never forget how a BBC journalist on prime-time news almost snapped at an MD for bringing up Vitamin D, this was early on in the pandemic, in March or April 2020. Such behavior can only be the consequence of a narrative that had been imposed from the very beginning. Today, we have studies giving us a definitive answer and that is that Vitamin D reduces the severity and mortality of covid.

You mention videos going viral, true. An example is Joe Tippens and Fenbendazole. It's a very odd story though. Joe Tippens was treated with Keytruda and came out with a story he was cured by taking fenbendazole, Just so happens that both products are from Merck. Here's a quote from a market analysis from a few years back but after the Joe Tippens story went viral (so easily):

https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/fenbendazole-market-2244

Good money is being made with some drugs that went viral, Ivermectin is another one:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2788253?guestAccessKey=b6b4b608-51b4-4017-991c-0b1426c801e2&utm_source=For_The_Media&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ftm_links&utm_content=tfl&utm_term=011322

Ivermectin is a cheap drug and people are paying crazy prices.

Both are being pushed as covid and/or cancer cures, but neither is.

Anyway, thanks for your support!

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

here's another example of alt-treatment content, the ketogenic diet, that's very popular and apparently doesn't bother Google, Facebook, or Youtube: You've Been Lied to about CANCER!!! [with Dr Thomas Seyfried, PhD] 

Nice sales pitch btw by Seyfried https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN58tZ6dspA&t=3696s "Use the keto mojo meter...everybody should have one, hah ..." 

And his latest study "Complete resolution of malignant mast cell tumor in a dog using ketogenic metabolic therapy alone." He tweets " Might this strategy also work for other cancers in dogs and humans?" That's not the way a serious scientist talks. Jumping from dogs to humans from one case report of a malignant mast cell tumor in a dog to humans and other cancers? I smell snake oil!

Dogs are carnivores, you could argue omnivores but they really are carnivores. There's a reason why we use mice for scientific research. And for dietary interventions, if we wanted to extrapolate from animals to humans you'd never do research on a dog. You can kill a dog with Ivermectin. Yet it is a safe medicine for humans.

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

Glucocorticoids promote breast cancer metastasis

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-019-1019-4

"We also find that the stress hormone pathway is an effective inducer of colonization and death in mouse models, and that ROR1 ablation prevents the deleterious effect of GR activation. Our data also reveal that GR
activation decreases the efficacy of paclitaxel. Corticosteroids such as dexamethasone are widely used in the treatment of breast cancer to combat the side effects of chemotherapy and to treat symptoms related
to advanced cancer. Given that cancer cell dissemination has already occurred by the time of surgical resection of the primary tumour in a substantial number of patients with breast cancer14,30, and that GR
activation fosters colonization at the distant sites, our results suggest that caution is needed when administering corticosteroids to patients. "

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

I think my relentless posting has broken the formatting of this thread, lol 

ReplyQuote
(@j)

Very interesting case report HER2+ metastatic breast cancer

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1534735419890017

Breast Cancer With Brain Metastases:
Perspective From a Long-Term Survivor
Christopher P. Kofron, PhD1 and Angela Chapman, PhD2

"1 In addition, the patient supplemented
with numerous other drugs and substances that are
reported in scientific publications to have antitumor properties, including artemisinin,12,13 aspirin,14,15 cannabidiol,16 chloroquine,17-19 doxycycline,20 flaxseed oil,21 hydroxychloroquine,18,19 indole-3-carbinol,22,23 melatonin,24,25 nanocurcumin,22,26 omega-3 fish oil,27 pterostilbene,28,29 quercetin,22,30
resveratrol,14,22 turkey tail mushroom (Trametes [Coriolus] versicolor),31,32 and vitamin D3.
24,33,34"

A few years ago I posted a testimonial from Paul Stamet about his mother, on TEDMED

https://youtu.be/pXHDoROh2hA?t=533

She received Taxol, and Herceptin and took turkey tail; the above-mentioned case report reminded me of this remarkable recovery.

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chris48)
Topic starter  

I think my relentless posting has broken the formatting of this thread, lol 

Haha, yes, I was also wondering what happened here 😂

Interesting what you wrote about those cases going viral despite having little science to back up those bold claims. Sad, but no the other hand I am also very grateful that nowadays we have at least some possibility to access valuable information. Although it really takes some time to find it. I was researching daily for about 9 months before I found this website. In my opinion it should be found immedtiately when searching for alternative routes to combat cancer!

johan reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

@chris48 I 100% agree, we´re getting spoiled, lol. Have a great weekend!

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chris48)
Topic starter  

I am very happy to make an update on positive progress:

Recently Bianca got a clean CT and Ultrasound scan of her breast and yesterday we received the lab results concerning her circulating tumor cells. They dropped down to zero! 😀

Since they slightly went up before (from 150 CTC/ml in Nov 2022 to 250 CTC/ml in Feb 2023), we are really relieved, that they now dropped down to zero. The CTC test before was right after she started the COC protocol. Maybe the meds+supps dissolved something?

Anyway, here is what she took during the last months:

- Feb 2023 Atorvastatin (40mg), Metformin (1g), Mebendazol (100mg)
- Mar 2023 Atorvastatin (40mg), Metformin (1g), Doxycycline (100 mg)
- Apr 2023 Atorvastatin (40mg), Metformin (1g), Mebendazol (100mg) 

Since yesterday her protocol was slightly escalated by increasing Mebendazol to 200mg and Metformin to 1,5g.

Additionally to the COC protocol she is currently taking the following supplements:
- Quercetin; 3 g 
- Omega 3; 2.1 g
- Berberine (liposomal); 500 mg
- Aspirin; 100 mg
- Apigenin (liposomal); 200 mg
- Luteolin (liposomal); 150 mg
- Bromelain; 400 mg
Bioperine; 30 mg 

Lifestyle: Still intermittent fasting, different types of exercise and "healthy" diet (low carb, lots of veggies).

Big thanks to all of you, especially Johan! We are very grateful for your

relentless posting

!!! 😀

johan reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

@chris48 that's wonderful, fantastic news!! 😀 And thanks for sharing the protocol with such detail. Again, wonderful news!!

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

Recently Bianca got a clean CT and Ultrasound scan of her breast and yesterday we received the lab results concerning her circulating tumor cells. They dropped down to zero! 😀

Since they slightly went up before (from 150 CTC/ml in Nov 2022 to 250 CTC/ml in Feb 2023), we are really relieved, that they now dropped down to zero. The CTC test before was right after she started the COC protocol. Maybe the meds+supps dissolved something?

Since yesterday her protocol was slightly escalated by increasing Mebendazol to 200mg and Metformin to 1,5g.

Additionally to the COC protocol she is currently taking the following supplements:
- Quercetin; 3 g 
- Omega 3; 2.1 g
- Aspirin; 100 mg
- Bromelain; 400 mg
Bioperine; 30 mg 

Lifestyle: Still intermittent fasting, different types of exercise and "healthy" diet (low carb, lots of veggies).

relentless posting

!!! 😀

@chris48 here's the diagram with the drugs and supplements as per your current protocol. 

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

norepinephrine induces migration in breast cancer
Effects of neurotransmitters on the chemokinesis and chemotaxis of MDA-MB-468 human breast carcinoma cells.
http://europepmc.org/article/MED/12889599

Resting energy expenditure in short-term starvation is increased as a result of an increase in serum
norepinephrine
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/71/6/1511/4729485

"an increase in the norepinephrine concentration from 1716. ± 574 pmol/L on day 1 to 3728 ± 1636 pmol/L
on day 4 (P < 0.05). Serum glucose decreased from 4.9 ± 0.5 to 3.5 ± 0.5 mmol/L (P < 0.05), whereas
insulin did not change significantly."

norepinephrine concentration more than doubled.

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

Metformin and propranolol combination prevents cancer progression and metastasis in different breast cancer models

https://www.oncotarget.com/article/13760/text/

Aspirin and atenolol enhance metformin activity against breast cancer by targeting both neoplastic and microenvironment cells https://www.researchgate.net/publication/289504071_Aspirin_and_atenolol_enhance_metformin_activity_against_breast_cancer_by_targeting_both_neoplastic_and_microenvironment_cells

atenolol and propranolol lower norepinephrine, atenolol produces fewer side effects

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

- Quercetin; 3 g 
- Omega 3; 2.1 g
- Aspirin; 100 mg
- Bromelain; 400 mg
Bioperine; 30 mg 

relentless posting

!!! 😀

@chris48 here's the diagram with the drugs and supplements as per your current protocol. 

I've edited the diagram to reflect the COC protocol, and of course in the boxes with the yellow background are the drugs and supplements currently being used by Chris.

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

Previously posted but in view of the results and protocol kindly shared by @chris48 I'm highlighting this study:

Metformin-induced ROS upregulation as amplified by apigenin causes profound anticancer activity while sparing normal cells. Warkad, M.S., Kim, CH., Kang, BG. et al. Sci Rep 11, 14002 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-93270-0

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
jens
 jens
(@jens)

@j Hi Johan

I have been looking at all the information you have been giving  us. Thanks again. My wife Lourdes had a severe spike in her tumors after the 2 treatments of OV in Germany. She now has a mass the about 5 inches wide under her arm. She has elected to go with the Carboplatin and Gemcitabine . Please look at the biopsy report concerning possible resistance mechanisms. I am having a hard time understanding how to overcome them. As I said before she stopped all my protocols due to the neuropathy she developed due to the metformin, lansoprazole and depression. She is having the chemo on Wed. What can be given in such a short time to maximise the effectiveness of the Carboplatin and Gemcitabine. I do not have Ivermectin but we do have the silver particles and most of the  other supplements included in this site. Thank you so much 

She is having a port put in so I was  going to give her IVC prior to the chemo with Doxycycline,Azithromycin, and Lansoprazole Then after the chemo IV Curcumin followed by IV DCA followered by Metromonic 2DG.

ReplyQuote
(@j)

Posted by: @jens

@j Hi Johan

I have been looking at all the information you have been giving  us. Thanks again. My wife Lourdes had a severe spike in her tumors after the 2 treatments of OV in Germany. She now has a mass the about 5 inches wide under her arm. She has elected to go with the Carboplatin and Gemcitabine . Please look at the biopsy report concerning possible resistance mechanisms. I am having a hard time understanding how to overcome them. As I said before she stopped all my protocols due to the neuropathy she developed due to the metformin, lansoprazole and depression. She is having the chemo on Wed. What can be given in such a short time to maximise the effectiveness of the Carboplatin and Gemcitabine. I do not have Ivermectin but we do have the silver particles and most of the  other supplements included in this site. Thank you so much 

She is having a port put in so I was  going to give her IVC prior to the chemo with Doxycycline,Azithromycin, and Lansoprazole Then after the chemo IV Curcumin followed by IV DCA followered by Metromonic 2DG.

@jens I'm so sorry to hear the OV treatments didn't work. Can they match that profile for drug resistance with any drugs? I'd assume they would offer the best matches if any?

Here are some suggestions already:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8461625/
Honokiol combined with curcumin sensitizes multidrug-resistant human lung adenocarcinoma A549/DDP cells to cisplatin (platinum based, as is carboplatin)
Honokiol: mcsformulas
Curcumin: I'd try different formulations such as Curcuwin https://www.yournutritionshop.com/products/8124-nutrigold-curcumin-500mg-curcuwin/) CurcuWin is a very small tablet, so that's easier to swallow, I've used it.
BiorCurc now called HydroCurc more formulations here:
https://synergiesforcancertreatments.blogspot.com/p/curcumin.html

Orlistat
Ursolic acid

Allicin ( https://www.allimax.com/product/13/23/allimed___100_capsule_pack) they are in the UK

Lipoic acid
Berberine
Rosmarinic acid

Cannabinoids

Piperine
Quercetin
Silymarin
grapeseed extract

CA IX inhibitors
PD-L1 blockade
STAT3 inhibition
MTOR inhibition https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17912526/

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chris48)
Topic starter  

here's the diagram with the drugs and supplements as per your current protocol. 

Thank you so much for this! Visualizing it in this way is really helpful! And when looking at it, I immedtiately noticed that I forgot to mention the vitamins in my previous post. She also takes a combi pill of Vitamin D (20.000 IE) + Vitamin K (200mcg) and also some Vitamin C during the Doxycycline cycle. Orally everyday (400mg) + 3 IV treatments (once 7.5g + 2x15g). 

johan reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

@jens Melatonin looks like it's another good option. We also used it during an entire 6-month chemo cycle(CCNU) (15 mg at night):

Melatonin Synergizes the Chemotherapeutic Effect
of Cisplatin in Ovarian Cancer Cells
Independently of MT1 Melatonin Receptors
https://iv.iiarjournals.org/content/invivo/31/5/801.full.pdf

Melatonin enhances cisplatin and radiation cytotoxicity in head
and neck squamous cell carcinoma by stimulating mitochondrial
ROS generation. Apoptosis Autophagy. 2019;2019:7187128.

Melatonin synergistically enhances cisplatin-induced apoptosis
via the dephosphorylation of ERK/p90 ribosomal S6 kinase/heat
shock protein 27 in SK-OV-3 cells. J Pineal Res. 2012;52(2):244–52.

Melatonin and cisplatin synergistically enhance apoptosis via
autophagy-dependent alteration of P53 transcription in human
colorectal cancer cells
https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/ejmbs/issue/73319/1198533

No Vitamin C, NAC, or Glutathione

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

here's the diagram with the drugs and supplements as per your current protocol. 

Thank you so much for this! Visualizing it in this way is really helpful! And when looking at it, I immedtiately noticed that I forgot to mention the vitamins in my previous post. She also takes a combi pill of Vitamin D (20.000 IE) + Vitamin K (200mcg) and also some Vitamin C during the Doxycycline cycle. Orally everyday (400mg) + 3 IV treatments (once 7.5g + 2x15g). 

@chris48 Thanks for that extra info Chris, really useful and I'll update the diagram. Is that vitamin K2?

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

@jens

Allicin Overcomes Hypoxia Mediated Cisplatin Resistance in Lung Cancer Cells through ROS Mediated Cell Death Pathway and by Suppressing Hypoxia Inducible Factors

Here's that product link again, I wouldn't go for any other allicin products, this one seems to have the most evidence to back up its use in cancer:

Allicin (  https://www.allimax.com/product/13/23/allimed___100_capsule_pack)  they are in the UK

ReplyQuote
(@j)

@jens Ursolic acid (OTC  weightloss drug, FAS inhibition)

Ursolic acid inhibits proliferation and reverses drug resistance of ovarian cancer stem cells by downregulating ABCG2 through suppressing the expression of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α in vitro https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27221674/

Piperine is an alkaloid found in black pepper (Piper nigrum). It has shown downregulation of P-gp, BCRP, MRPs, and ABC transporter genes (ABCB1, ABCG2, and ABCC1), which may reverse MDR in tumor cells.

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chris48)
Topic starter  

Is that vitamin K2?

Yes, it is.

johan reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

Effects of miR-34b/miR-892a Upregulation and Inhibition of ABCB1/ABCB4 on Melatonin-Induced Apoptosis in VCR-Resistant Oral Cancer Cells

"Melatonin inhibited ATP-binding cassette B1 (ABCB1) and ABCB4 expression in vitro and in vivo."

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

@jens

Curcumin sensitizes pancreatic cancer cells to gemcitabine by attenuating PRC2 subunit EZH2, and the lncRNA PVT1 expression
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5862331/

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j)

@jens

The concurrent treatment of Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi enhances the therapeutic efficacy of cisplatin but also attenuates chemotherapy-induced cachexia and acute kidney injury

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31291609/

Chris48 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 23
Share: