Clear all

FENBENDAZOLE / MEBENDAZOLE for TNBC  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

bharat
(@bharat)
22/08/2020 7:19 pm  

@hmehta9358

hi mam, mebendazole is same class antiparasitic drug as fenben, but it is approved for humans.

may i know where do you live?and condition of your mom?

P.S search kerri parker on youtube her story is really inspiring and in mean time you will get to about fenben in more detailed way.

ReplyQuote
Kimster
(@kimster)
22/08/2020 7:37 pm  
Posted by: @hmehta9358

@bharat I don't know anything about mebendazole. Where can I read about it?

Hi, you could read it from:

https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/the-over-the-counter-drug-mebendazole-acts-like-chemotherapy-but-with-virtually-no-side-effects/?highlight=mebendazole

Thanks.

Kimster

Daniel liked
ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
22/08/2020 10:11 pm  

@bharat, as you might be aware I am a big fan of methylglyoxal.

The article that used a chitosan formulation of methylglyoxal produced very large results in mice. A dose of nanoMG 1/400th that of formulated MG produced similar treatment effects. It would be fascinating if you could find a way to synthesizing nanoMG. The chitosan of nanoMG melts away when reaching the acidic environment of the cancer cells and thus allows for greatly reduced dosing. MG then has a range of anti-cancer effects (many through metabolism). Combination with vitamin C supports MG.

With Fenbendazole you might consider combining with DCA or 2-DG. One of the original articles that D posted noted strong synergy with these two and Fen. 

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin

ReplyQuote
Hina Mehta
(@hmehta9358)
22/08/2020 10:51 pm  

@daniel Thanks Daniel. Can you advice on dosage for oral cancer. i started with 1g of Fenben a day ago. How much of Meben to give pls. I am also giving her chaga mushrooms along with vitamin E d3 and liposomal C. thank you

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin
22/08/2020 10:59 pm  

Hi @hmehta9358,

Please read the article on Mebendazole. Both Kimster and I posted links above. That will give you a lot more answers regarding the dose. However, a safe starting dose is 200mg/day.

Regarding Fenbendazole, the best and only brand I would use is Panacur C. Nothing else because they are too many trying to take advantage of the demand and selling powders that have no Fenbendazole inside.

Besides these, there are many other relevant treatments that can be considered that can be applied topically or taken systemically (oral or intarvenous). One such example is here https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/a-silver-bullet-to-kill-cancer/

Please read and inform yourself before applying anything. 

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
bharat
(@bharat)
23/08/2020 4:35 am  

@jcancom hi sir, I read somewhere that MG don't have same effect on TRIPLE NEGATIVE like it have on other types of cancer. If iam wrong please correct me.

ReplyQuote
bharat
(@bharat)
23/08/2020 4:41 am  

Hi @daniel as I thought surgeon denied my request of using ketorolac. I am worried right now. Please tell me starting NSAIDS after one weak of surgery gonna have same effect as ketorolac.

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
23/08/2020 5:29 am  

@bharat, thank you for raising the point about triple negative breast tumors. Apparently, triple negative tumors upregulate GLO1 to escape methylglyoxal stress. Yet, this moves them down a specific metabolic pathway. With GLO1 upregulation there is no more lactate etc. The below metabolic diagram offers one possible work around. One could treat with e.g., nanomethylglyoxal, and then inhibit GLO1.

Curcumin is known to be a strong GLO-1 inhibitor, perhaps as nano-curcumin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2567432/pdf/pone.0003508.pdf

To finish the combination, one could then treat with shikonin as suggested below. Also an OXPHOS 1 specific inhibitor could be helpful for the below strategy. Interestingly, methylglyoxal is a specific OXPHOS 1 inhibitor.

Kimster liked
ReplyQuote
bharat
(@bharat)
23/08/2020 9:20 am  

@jcancom thanks for sharing this info.

can you please guide me about Propranolol. i mean what should dosage be?

ReplyQuote
Manuone
(@manuone)
23/08/2020 6:00 pm  

@jcancom

Hi J! I've been in holidays for a few days and I'm also very busy, I'm sorry I didn't show any signs of life;)
The 2 DG + DCA + Fenben combo makes a lot of sense, I try to combine it this way when I use 2 DG for my mother.
On the other hand, I am thinking of acquiring fenbendazole and mebendazole from a laboratory in powder and mixing it with the empty liposomes. Now I am also doing it but the conventional presentation brings excipients and makes mixing difficult.
I purchased fenbendazole powder from FenbenLab but apparently there is controversy about the quality

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
23/08/2020 6:56 pm  

@bharat, best to go through @Daniel about dosing. He wrote the article about it.

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
23/08/2020 7:15 pm  

@manuone, yes I did not want to keep bugging you because I realize how busy you are. Yet, I am all ready and excited about many new treatment strategies that have been uncovered. I am especially excited about oncolytic viruses. These could become essentially the universal base treatment for all cancer. They can be made to be highly cancer specific and they apply substantial metabolic stress to the cancer cells.

Another big idea that has emerged on forum is your liposomes. This is a big win for everyone. Ideas such as the liposomes can be applied by all and can help all. Highlighting the power of collective effort.

There are a great many published formulations, though they are typically beyond the technical skills of most patients to make. With the liposomes formulation is reduced to basically stir; the only equipment needed is a magnetic stirrer. This puts formulation into the hands of almost everyone. It would be helpful, if we also had a simple pH formulation that could be used. Your liposomes seem to be highly pH stable. It would actually be better if they were not so stable at ~ <6.8 pH (or so). We want them to degrade in the cancer environment. Perhaps chitosan could be part of the liposomes to achieve such a result. 

I can't wait to get started on a new wave of treatment when you are ready. I am glad that you picked up on the DCA/2-DG synergy combo with Fen. It seems that most people have largely stuck with a monotherapy approach with Fen. However, exploring new terrain with the combination could achieve even better results. Perhaps you could try putting DCA 2-DG and Fen all into liposomes (separately and/or in combination. Formulating with the liposomes gives you the chance to reduce dosing and increase safety at the same time (because the treatment is now being more narrowly targeted to cancer cells).

I am greatly looking forward to the time that forum posters start reporting noticeably improved responses from ideas generated here.

Best Wishes, J

Kimster liked
ReplyQuote
Manuone
(@manuone)
23/08/2020 7:25 pm  

@jcancom

Dear J! it is always a pleasure to have your tireless research energy!
We are going to try to reproduce liposomal curcumin for iv use. I would like to have your help to better understand all the important data that we must keep in mind. I'm going to write you an email;)

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
23/08/2020 8:40 pm  

One of the current ideas that I am contemplating relates to acids/bases. In a previous post I noted how many of the treatments that we are interested in are "ates". Citrate, 3-Bromopyruvate, oxaloacetate, there are a great many others. These are the conjugate bases for citric acid, 3-Bronmopyruvic acid, etc..

What I am wondering is whether "an acid shuttle" effect might be occurring. When lactate is expelled from the cell an H+ is symported out as well. This will acidify the tumor environment. However, this is only true due to the pKa of lactic acid being ~3.9 (at pH 7.4).

Look at the figure below for acetic acid. It has a pKa =5. At a pH of 5 half of a volume of acetic acid will be in the acid form on the left side of the left figure below; half will be in the conjugate form on the right side of the left figure below. Yet as shown below when the pH moves down to pH=1 almost all will be in the acid form on left and all will be in the conjugate base form on the right at pH=8.

What this seems to imply is that the cancer environment is just not acidic enough. If the cancer environment could be brought to a pH of 3 (i.e., below the pKa of lactic acid) then the conjugate base (lactate) would gain an H and become lactic acid. In a very acidic environment lactic acid would deacidify the environment by grabbing the Hs. This observation is not overly helpful as the Hs in the cancer environment from the symport with lactate are causing the acidic environment. If lactic acid did start grabbing the Hs then the cancer environment would become more basic and as this happened the lactic acid would start dumping the Hs back which would cause another round of acidification.  Basically it seems that is stuck with a damaging acid/base balance.   

pH pKa example.png

What I was considering though was whether a shuttle effect might not apply. Let's say that you have acetic acid floating around the blood stream at physiological pH of ~7.4. It would then be in the conjugate base form on right side of left figure above. It will have a charged o- as seen. What is of interest here is that cancer cells have a negative surface charge.  

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s41048-018-0080-0   

So acetate (the conjugate base of acetic acid) will be magnetically repelled from cancer cell surfaces (Cancer cells have a negative surface charge due to the lactate grabbing H+ from the cell surface when leaving when the cancer pH is >~5.5. Sorry everyone there is another exciting figure to include here to show what I am trying to say in words. I am sure that D has spoken of this many times before because this is very important with respect to how cancer drugs can access cancer cells. 

Clearly thinking about cancer in this electronic way as the article reports can be very powerful. With a negative surface charge on the cancer cells, positively charged particles would be magnetically attracted to cancer in a way that they would not be to normal cells. The technology they describe uses this very concept to target probes to cancer cells. Targeting therapeutics with the same approach would seem to be a highly promising idea. 

Nonetheless, what I am trying to think through is how an acid shuttle might work. What you could have is a molecule  such as acetate. In non-cancerous body regions the pH = ~7.4 --> no H attached. When the acetate molecule reached the cancer environment (assume pH=4), the acetate then grabs an H+ and is now acetic acid. When this acetic acid molecule leaves the cancer environment as it travels through the bloodstream it would then drop off the hydrogen and become acetate again. There is an acid transport effect occurring. I wonder whether this could be used as a therapy? Perhaps shut off lactate production, treat with an acid shuttle chemical causing a rapid increase in cancer pH. I think an article spoke of such a strategy of manipulating the extracellular pH ( not sure whether they suggested lowering or raising pHe).  

If anyone could find the pKa of 3-BP, please post! 

figure1

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
23/08/2020 8:51 pm  

@Manuone, your liposomes are such a powerful new treatment frontier for those on forum.

If basically everything could be stirred into liposomes, this could be a new era for us! Liposomal methylglyoxal... liposomal citrate ... liposomal vitamin C ... liposomal DCA ... liposomal curcumin ... it's endless.

These formulations might not seem overly encouraging until you consider the potential for combinations. Consider curcumin: It is a strong GLO1 inhibitor. If we put together a strong combination such as liposomal curcumin and liposomal methylglyoxal and perhaps other adds on as suggested above (and elsewhere) a powerful treatment could emerge. Best part is that with the liposomes you have good control of where the treatment is going --i.e., mostly to the cancer cells.

This is very exciting and powerful. Typically formulations result in dose reductions of ~500 fold. Most of the literature that we follow never have dual formulated treatments-- one would expect very large treatment effects to occur if such formulations were given. Hopefully a collective recognition of the power of liposomes can occur and everyone can learn and build upon the experience of others.

ReplyQuote
Hina Mehta
(@hmehta9358)
27/08/2020 9:42 pm  

@bharat One scientist that turned me on to fenben told me to give her 4g/day. Doesn't that sound like a lot? I've given 1g and am wondering if it should be increased.

ReplyQuote
Hina Mehta
(@hmehta9358)
27/08/2020 9:46 pm  

@daniel Can you please provide some input on dosage for fenben. I was told by a scientist who cured his own colon cancer to give her 4g but so far i've only given 1g for 4 days and am taking 3 days off and then will continue 1g for another 4 days. But I am wondering if the dosage should be higher. This is for oral cancer which has spread to her lymph nodes on the left side. Thank you

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin
28/08/2020 12:30 am  

Dear @hmehta9358,

I assume that you are using PanacurC 1g granules (containing 222mg fenbendazole). If this is the case, when you are referring to 4g/day Fenbendazole you actually mean 4g PanacurC which will contain 888mg Fenbendazole.

I also assume that Fenbendazole is similar to Mbendazole in terms of absorption and thus side effects. 

We know that Mebendazole has been used in clinical trials at dose up to 4g/day in children without major side effects. Therefore, I would expect that 4g PanacurC containing 888mg would be OK. Of course, I am stating that without knowing anything about patient's condition.

If you need additional input please read the following posts:

Mebendazole here  https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/the-over-the-counter-drug-mebendazole-acts-like-chemotherapy-but-with-virtually-no-side-effects/

And Fenbendazole here  https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/drugs-and-supplements-that-block-fermentation-and-help-fight-cancer/

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Hina Mehta
(@hmehta9358)
31/08/2020 7:08 am  

@daniel My mom has squamous cell carcinoma. I am now up to 2 gr of pancur c. Her symptoms are now moving into her throat and at her age of 85 her pain tolerance is very very low. CBD gummies with thc is helping a lot for pain. Her supplements include liposomal C, E, liquid vegan multi, curcumin and sometimes chaga mushroom tea. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
alisohail9326
(@alisohail9326)
31/08/2020 2:20 pm  

@daniel Starting fenbendazole pancur for my dad. What dosage to give him 200g? After food or before? Stage 4 squamous cell carcinoma head and neck. List of other supplements :-

Health reset
Immunity men’s health
Giloy
Morniga
Vitamin E complex
Vitamin D monthly 60k
Ganoderma
Beta Glucan
Curcumin

At the moment we have not started any conventional treatment. What do you suggest?

thoughts on rife frequency machine?  And nano silver particles?

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin
31/08/2020 11:51 pm  

Hi @alisohail9326,

First, I would make sure fenbendazole comes from a drug manufacturing company and not supplements company selling it online - this is a drug not a supplement, and buying from others sources comes with risk of buying low purity Fenbendazole or maybe not even that.

Next, I would take it with food - its absorption is very poor so taking it with fats will improve its absorption. Using grapefruit juice or Cimetidine will also help increase absorption.

The dose that is used is 1g/day Panacur C granules that contain 222mg Fenbendazole.

My thoughts on silver are here https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/a-silver-bullet-to-kill-cancer

Rife concept is very relevant in my view. I have a friend who used this but not sure about it's effectiveness.

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
alisohail9326
(@alisohail9326)
01/09/2020 5:41 am  

@daniel Hi thank you for your reply. I wanted to know what are a list of effective supplements I can buy for progressive metabolic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Also what is the best alternate treatment you suggest as we are trying to avoid chemo because of the ongoing pandemic.

kind regards,

Sohail 

ReplyQuote
abe
 abe
(@abe)
06/09/2020 5:40 pm  

Hi @alisohail9326

You may want to look into the Afaya Plus® supplement on top of the nano silver particals.

https://hyattlifesciences.com/products/afaya-plus

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-29683-1

ReplyQuote
abe
 abe
(@abe)

ReplyQuote
alisohail9326
(@alisohail9326)
11/09/2020 11:40 am  

@abe I have ordered mine!

ReplyQuote
alisohail9326
(@alisohail9326)
22/09/2020 7:10 pm  

Any body know of whether fenben is working if the patient has loose motions? Thanks.

ReplyQuote
bharat
(@bharat)
14/10/2020 1:21 pm  

hi @daniel did you  get any reply from kati.

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
Admin
16/10/2020 11:31 am  

Hi @bharat

I haven't seen any e-mail back from her. But unfortunately emails go to spam sometimes so not sure if she received my e-mail or I received hers.

Kind regards,

Daniel

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Daniel

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: