Minerval!!! Targeti...

Minerval!!! Targeting the Cancer's Lipid Membrane!  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

Yudaitheska
(@yudaitheska)
06/10/2019 5:58 am  

@jcancom

I remember Dr. Colin Campbell on his book Integral talks about how intricate it is to actually tell what's happens with every molecule that is contained inside an onion when we digest it and he shows this image

ReplyQuote
Yudaitheska
(@yudaitheska)
06/10/2019 6:10 am  

@jcancom

I believe it is important to have someone to put together the different ideas,but the person developing the protocol will always fall in love with his/her idea and then put it to test as much as they can. And there are more things in play I have patients that make around 120dlls per week... So for me the point is: This is a great idea.. How can I  make it work with less money? Fasting... Is cheap. 

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
06/10/2019 9:24 pm  

@jcancom

Thanks a lot J for heads up on the Glycogen paper and thanks a lot to all for sharing the very useful info on metabolic pathways! That is very helpful!

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
06/10/2019 9:27 pm  

@manuone

Hi Manuel, great to hear that things are going well! It's oral or intravenous?

Kind regards,
Daniel

ReplyQuote
Manuone
(@manuone)
06/10/2019 9:57 pm  

@daniel

Hi Daniel! Oral because iv will not increase the bioavility. Next week my mum will take it.

I am updating my protocol in the forum ... I will upload it soon to see opinions. I hope that you and Pedro come to a good understanding. 🙂

Kind regards

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
06/10/2019 10:13 pm  

@manuone

Hi Manuel, thank you for the connection with Pedro. Regarding the bio availability, I understand why that may be the case but do we have any data in humans to support that? Also, do you have any analysis on the particle size an distribution from the manufacturer? (I will also ask him but would be nice to know if you have)

Kind regards,
Daniel

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Daniel

ReplyQuote
Manuone
(@manuone)
06/10/2019 10:19 pm  

@daniel

It is not tested in humans but the same type of formulation with another compound has shown its mitochondrial action in humans as expected.

ReplyQuote
Manuone
(@manuone)
06/10/2019 10:22 pm  

That's Daniel! I have documented the entire process and the molecular structure of the synthesis

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
06/10/2019 10:40 pm  

@manuone

Thanks Manuel. I understand but the reference on the other compound would very much help - if it's public and you have it at hand, could you please include the reference as an attachment here? If not, by e-mail will also be great. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Daniel
(@daniel)
New Member Admin
06/10/2019 10:49 pm  

It's fine - I already found them (references) 🙂

Sorry for insisting on the subject - I know it's confidential for now so I stop. Kind regards, Daniel

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 3 times by Daniel

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
07/10/2019 3:14 am  

Yud, your point is well taken that treating cancer is not merely a question of medicine, but also financial means and at some level also about efficacy for the dollar.

I would tend to believe that those who truly know what they are doing (including you) could devise inexpensive protocols (such as your suggestion of fasting) that you have reported can be effective, though we are still at the figuring it out stage on forum, so I tend to gravitate to some of the more fancy treatments/formulations that should be expected to have amplifying power, while not being prohibitively costly. If you can throw minicells etc at cancer, then it is not clear to me how cancer could override such a therapy. It is often surprising to realize that some of the most expensive cancer treatments some of which can cost in the millions can have minimal effectiveness. At this point, we are at an intermediate price range for the treatments that posters are interested, though while not always being exactly cheap, would still be within the budget for most on thread. 

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
07/10/2019 3:19 am  

Manuone, johan has made a very good suggestion about possibly combining HK with magnolia see his post with figure. That is quite powerful.

They treated at 20 mg/kg HK  (in mice) = 2 mg/kg new formulation = 2x new formulation ((?) double check calculations to be sure)

The figure shows that the combo dramatically reduced brain cancer in the mice. This is great, once you have that first anchor treatment, there will be these combos that could greatly amplify its effects. You will be able to rotate through a range of treatments until you find just the right one.  

ReplyQuote
Manuone
(@manuone)
08/10/2019 7:54 am  

Dear J,

I am not sure that I understood correctly, we talked about improving "the new molecule" with normal extract of honokiol + magnolol?

ReplyQuote
Jcancom
(@jcancom)
09/10/2019 2:37 am  

Manuone, this is very exciting! I am very happy for you.

What I was thinking was that you could combine honokiol and magnolia as johan suggested. However, you have noted that you have recently tried a new formulation and have reported that you are OK. I am interested in what might happen if you were to combine this new formulation with magnolia. This could be a powerful combinations; it would be best to be especially cautious if you were to try it. The figure that johan has posted is very impressive. The mouse model showed a very stunning response with the combo that they used which was only straight HK with magnolia at the indicated doses. 

ReplyQuote
marcosbomber901
(@marcosbomber901)
11/10/2019 7:34 pm  

I know that this question does not correspond to this topic but if there is someone in the forum with knowledge of organic chemistry could tell me the molecular weight of this substance 5-aryl-4-(4-(5-methyl-1Himidazole-4-yl)piperidin-1-yl)pyrimidine is the compound 9T 400 times more potent than cariporide and bioavailable orally a seleective inhibitor of NHE-1 sodium /proton exchanger.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: